Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsbluff Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Scottsbluff
Surrey
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed 5 August 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for only one night but found this to be a nice hotel. Our room was large, modern and very clean. We had no fridge, but did have an iron & ironing board and a coffee maker which was in the bathroom? The bathroom was a good size with nice toiletries and plenty of soft towels. On arrival we were told about happy hour from 5.00pm - 7.00pm with free beer, wine & nibbles, it was a nice touch. On the negative side the air-con was very noisy. The main town was about 10 mins walk away with lots of fast food outlets, restaurants and a few shops.
Breakfast was ok and a good selection to suit all although the bowls, plates and cutlery were all plastic. I would have expected proper crockery in this kind of hotel. Overall a nice hotel and a good chain name to stay at.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank SJLSurrey

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Kansas City
Reviewed 4 August 2012

Nice motel. Very clean, comfortable beds. The pool area was particularly nice and had a pretty view of bluffs at sunset. The breakfast area is larger than most, and it was good not having to wait for a table or bump into people. Friendly, helpful staff.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank CowardlyLion
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 2 August 2012

Stayed here one night on our ride up to Sturgis. We do this trip every year for the past 8 years. We have stayed at this hotel in the past. I am a member of Hilton Honors and used points for this stay. I am a basic level (blue I think) member but my wife is a gold member so I am used to and familiar with the Hilton family.

So it is just me and my biker buddy – I requested 2 beds so I didn’t have to sleep with him. It the simple things in life – my own bed. When I checked in, they said they didn’t have a room with two beds. They did acknowledge my request but were not able to do anything about it. She wasn’t unfriendly but she also didn’t seem to really review all options.

The hotel was fine. Room was nice, breakfast was great. The computer in the lobby area was convenient. There is a bar in town called the Union Bar. It’s a fun little place that we heard about from someone at the front desk on a prior visit. No menu but a great small town bar with live music out back. Short drive from hotel.

In my opinion, Hampton Inn’s are one of the most consistent hotel brands out there. People are always nice and friendly, the properties are updated/well maintained and the included breakfast offerings are great. My expectation was that I would get the room that I reserved – especially since I am using points from the hotels loyalty program.

I will return on next years trip.

Room Tip: If room type matters, maybe call ahead to confirm a room will be blocked for you?
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank grach821
Nebraska
Reviewed 30 July 2012 via mobile

Clean, comfortable, great location, and priced right. I stayed on 3rd floor away from elevators and it was very quiet. The fitness center was very nice with new equipment. There is a Perkins next door, so it was nice to walk over for a real breakfast. As Hampton Inns go...one of the best I've stayed at.

Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank GratefulMo
Pacific Palisades, CA
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Easy access from main roads including Hwy 26 Plenty of parking. The rooms are clean and quiet. Helpful staff. OK breakfast.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for any available discounts. Near shopping center and several restaurants. Allow fo...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kanda84
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 27 June 2012

I stayed at this hotel for half the month of June due to being there on a business trip. The first week I stayed in a king suite. The room was great with the exception of the bathtub didn't drain. I didn't tell them until I had to check out for a couple of days (we had to go to another hotel during the weekend because the Hampton was booked due to weddings), which was my fault for not telling them sooner. The second week, I had an issue with my air conditioning in my king room. Admittedly, that may have been due to user error. I told the front desk about the issues I had been having. They loaned me a fan to use until they fixed the air conditioning the next day, then they left me a gift bag with an apology card in my room when I returned. I love the Hampton! Okay, here are some key points about this specific hotel: the service isn't always there, but when it is, the people are super awesome; HAPPY HOUR IS MONDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY FROM 5 TO 7 P.M. WHERE BEER AND WINE ARE FREE, and they serve hot wings on Mondays; breakfast is yummy; there are cookies at the front desk during week nights; and they will let you rearrange the furniture to your liking in the lobby to watch the big screen T.V. and set up a temporary office. They also will fax for you at no additional cost. Thank goodness I'm a Hilton Honors member.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Tammie H
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 20 June 2012

Pros
Clean
Nice rooms
Comfy beds
Good breakfast options
Happy hour
Close to hospital and restaurants
Nice large workout area

Cons
Nothing really.

Unpredictable Nebraska weather on this trip! I cant fault the hotel for the hail damage to my rental car.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank OmahaTravel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Scottsbluff
Fairfield Inn & Suites Scottsbluff
#7 of 9 in Scottsbluff
Oak Tree Inn  Morrill
Oak Tree Inn Morrill
#1 of 1 in Morrill

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsbluff Conference Center? Share your experiences!