Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsbluff Conference Center
US$102
US$150
US$127
Orbitz.com
Barn Anew Bed and Breakfast(Scottsbluff)
TripAdvisor
Capri Motel(Scottsbluff)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskperkins restaurantroom was cleangreat hotelstaff was friendlyoatmealbusiness tripnice staywould stay againcomplimentary breakfastparking loteasy accessthe breakfast areafitness centerfresh fruitscotts bluff national monumentpool and hot tub
Reviewed 18 September 2012

Nothing terribly fancy, but a great place to stay on a business trip. Internet access worked flawlessly, the complimentary breakfast in the morning was hot and fresh, the room was spotless. Dead silent at night, I slept like a stone. I missed the manager's evening meet and greet, but I've been there before, it's a casual, relaxed affair. A good value, and I'll return when I'm in the area again.

Reviewed 14 September 2012

Return visitor on business, stayed 4 nights - Central and convenient with a great view of the Bluff. Clean, spacious, really great indoor pool. Met all my business needs, had a great breakfast variety. Noticed the late afternoon meet and greets were well attended. Staff friendly and helpful. Quiet hotel at night, not a lot of kids running up and down making a noise. Would go again and advise people to stay at this Hampton.

Room Tip: Ask for the ones with view of the bluff
Reviewed 11 September 2012

I have recently stayed at this hotel whilst travelling to Scottsbluff for business and I have to say I was very impressed with the value for money on offer.

The rooms are very spacious and the beds extremely comfortable. The hotel has a nice indoor pool and jacuzzi and a small but reasonably well equipped gym. I couldnt have really asked for more for such a trip. Would definitelty recommend.

Reviewed 6 August 2012

I stayed here with my family while on our way to vacation in the Black Hills. Scotts Bluff isn't exactly a prime tourist destination - it's a small town in the middle of the western Nebraska prarie - so I was quite pleased to find a Hampton in town. It offered everything that I have come to expect from Hampton - clean rooms and friendly service at a reasonable price.

We opted for the mini-suite room, which was quite spacious. In fact, it was probably the largest room I have ever had in a Hampton, and I have stayed in a lot of them. We were traveling with our 6-year old daughter, so it was nice to have the extra space. The room included a separate sitting area with a couch, and a wet bar with a mini-fridge. The couch wasn't particularly comfortable, and that is probably my only (very minor) complaint about this hotel. Even with that, it was still better than having to sit on the beds to watch tv. The beds were just fine and we all slept well.

The complementary breakfast was just fine. Typical Hampton fare and everything was well prepared. I'm glad to see Hampton Inns starting to offer a few more options such as waffles and oatmeal with mix-ins. This was our first fo 9 straight days of staying in Hamptons, so the new breakfast offerings allowed us to have some variety.

Scotts Bluff National Monument is a short drive from this hotel and a recommended stop if you're just passing through.

I definitely recommend this hotel for anyone passing through Scotts Bluff for whatever reason.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank jandrfas
Reviewed 5 August 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for only one night but found this to be a nice hotel. Our room was large, modern and very clean. We had no fridge, but did have an iron & ironing board and a coffee maker which was in the bathroom? The bathroom was a good size with nice toiletries and plenty of soft towels. On arrival we were told about happy hour from 5.00pm - 7.00pm with free beer, wine & nibbles, it was a nice touch. On the negative side the air-con was very noisy. The main town was about 10 mins walk away with lots of fast food outlets, restaurants and a few shops.
Breakfast was ok and a good selection to suit all although the bowls, plates and cutlery were all plastic. I would have expected proper crockery in this kind of hotel. Overall a nice hotel and a good chain name to stay at.

• Stayed: July 2012