Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsbluff Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Scottsbluff
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Eww...ok”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel many times and they recently have renovated for the better.
Before the hotel was not as nice and now it lives up to the expectations I have come to expect at a Hampton.
One issue was that there was a used bar of soap left in the shower in my room. Other than that it was very clean and the staff was friendly and courteous.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Sherman, Texas, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed in Hampton Inn in Scottsbluff for business. I was not disappointed. There was an evening reception with free libations. The computer and printer in the Business Office worked well. The gym was well equipped and I used with pleasure. The room was clean and well appointed.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Omaha, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

The hotel was clean, new and a nice place to stay while in Scottsbluff, NE. The staff was friendly and the breakfast buffet was good. The fitness center looked great, but I didnt have time to use it. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Ashland, NE, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

This is a newly renovated hotel. The rooms are very nice; however, they did not install thermostats to regulate the heat/air unit; therefore the unit either runs constantly or you are forced to shut it off and on. The internet connection was very poor and I had difficult maintaining a connection with my work server which was very frustrating. The hotel staff was very accommodating and friendly. I would recommend the hotel and will certainly return, but I do hope they will consider addressing these issues sooner rather than later.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Michael H
Liverpool, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

My husband and I regular do road trips across the US and our hotel of choice on the road is Hampton. Hampton's are a great brand and you always know exactly what to expect and the service you will receive at every location. Or so we thought...
We'd booked our hotels and paid in advance via Expedia and had no problems with any other hotel on our route. However on check in here, the young man on the desk asked us to lay for our room. We showed him the Expedia voucher - stating the room at been paid for in advance - but he said the hotel had not received payment from Expedia. After asking to speak the manager, he offered to call him (he'd left for the day) who told him that we needed to speak to him in the morning. We were planning to hit the road at 7.30am, as we had a long drive ahead of us and we were told to visit reception at 7 to ask for the manager. Apparently, reception would then telephone him and he would drive into work to speak with us.
It was extremely embarrassing as other people were checking in at the same time!
I was very unhappy about the whole situation - if there was an issue with the payment between Expedia and the hotel, a good hotel would deal directly with Expedia and customers shouldn't even know a problem has occurred.
I emailed Expedia that evening explaining what had happened and when I woke up the following morning, they had emailed me to say they had called the hotel and sorted everything out. I was pretty impressed with Expedia for doing this so swiftly and the hotel confirmed this when we were checking out. However, I was really disappointed that no-one at the hotel thought it necessary to apologise to us for the very unpleasant check-in experience we received. In my opinion, the way this entire matter was handled by the hotel really let down the usually reliable Hampton brand.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Artdecolou
Mitchell, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

This is not the first time we stayed at this hotel. We were disappointed in the bed quality way too soft. Also the breakfast was disappointing. We had stayed in this hotel before not the same after the remodel. We also were disappointed in no fridge in the room.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Fort Collins, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

When I travel to Scottsbluff I always stay at the Hampton Inn. I prefer Hampton Inn because the staff is always welcoming, friendly and accommodating too my needs. The facility and rooms have always been clean, comfortable with outstanding service. The locations fits my needs, but wouldn’t stay any place else because of the service I receive from the staff at Hampton Inn. For all my traveling needs I check for availability at Hampton Inn’s before checking other facilities.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Scottsbluff
Fairfield Inn & Suites Scottsbluff
#2 of 3 in Gering
Oak Tree Inn  Morrill
Oak Tree Inn Morrill
#1 of 1 in Morrill

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsbluff Conference Center? Share your experiences!