“Great steaks”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
“Great steaks”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

My wife and I both had steaks(T- bone and filet mignon) and they were the best steaks we have had in a long time. The service was excellent and we would go back again. Easy access off the interstate onto route 30.

• Visited October 2013

Holyoke, Colorado
“restaurant score”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

very good place, good food, our service was better the time before , but think our waitress was too busy with talking, overall they are all very good at what they do. Will go back My husband and I shared a filet, very tasty and tender

• Visited October 2013
“Food was good”
Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

The food was good. Looked like mostly locals in this place. The Rocky Mountain Oysters were good and made to order. I really don't have anything bad to say. So let's just say the food, service and the value for you money was good. You might want to give it a try.

Visited September 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“The Place for Steaks in Sidney”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Before writing this review I decided that it required several visits to fully evaluate it. I have eaten here twice for dinner and once for breakfast and can heartily recommend it to you. This is an older, family run establishment on the edge of town heading west and has been in continuous operation since 1952. The homey, dated atmosphere draws you in. The staff are helpful and very courteous. The salads are fresh and the steaks awesome. My prime rib last night was pretty close to being one of the best I have ever enjoyed. I would also apply that sentiment to the breakfast burrito that was on special the morning I visited. Obviously the place the locals frequent, and with good reason. I find the steak prices rather high compared to what I am used to but that seems to be the norm in this area. You will find your best deal here when in Sidney.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank CheshireTurkey
Upper Sandusky, Ohio
“Just okay”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Ate here with my coworkers one night. Service was slow and they weren't that busy. Salads were served promptly once she took our orders and the waitress was friendly. I had the country fried steak - it was okay, it was a little stringy and the others commented that their steaks were just okay as well.

Visited September 2013

Been to Dude's? Share your experiences!