“YUM!”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #7 of 31 Restaurants in Sidney
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wichita, Kansas
“YUM!”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Perkins never fails! Food was hot and just as ordered, waitress was very pleasant and efficient. Manager at front desk also very courteous.

Visited September 2013

Sandwich, Massachusetts
“Great chain resturant”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We ate in 6 different Perkins in out trip across the country. Each one was clean, friendly and helpful. Food was always fresh. Best broccoli I ever had. Their salmon was cooked perfect. Their bakeries were excellant. Wish the had a place in Massachusetts.

Visited September 2013
Springfield, Missouri
“Best meat loaf ever”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

When I go to a restaurant I haven't visited before I take note of what other people have ordered. I don't normally like or choose meatloaf but it looked so good on other people's plates that I decided to give it a try. My, was it good - moist and tasty. a good choice as it turned out.

Visited August 2013
Holyoke, Colorado
“Going from great to just good”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We eat at this restaurant several times a year, our favorite in Sidney. This last time, we were seated in the very far corner, and forgotten about! the waitress was S.L.O.W. in getting our menus to us, & taking our drink orders. Then, she was S.L.O.W. in coming back to deliver our drinks & take our food order. Again.....S.L.O.W. to bring it all, and it must've sat a bit before she delivered, because it was just lukewarm! Ugh. We will chalk it off to a bad waitress experience this time, but will make it clear next time in the beginning what happened & won't do it again! The food was still good, after we sent back to be re-cooked & served HOT (cold eggs, anyone? Yuck!), coffee was NOT kept refilled, neither was iced tea......

• Visited August 2013
Kansas City
“Where Was the Quality?”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

While vacationing my wife and I ate breakfast twice at the Perkins Restaurant in Sidney, NE - once on the way to our vacation destination and once on our return trip. Both visits were a disappointment. On the first visit we waited 10 minutes for a server to come to our table and take our order. She asked if we'd been served yet and when we said we hadn't she made it clear that another server had dropped the ball. Then it took an inordinately long period of time for our food to arrive. The food was satisfactory.

On the return visit the service was better and the food was more timely. However, on both visits I used the restroom and found it to be filthy. It's clear that this restaurant does not measure up to acceptable standards. This starts at the top with the local management. I never saw anyone who appeared to be a manager. Every good restaurant should have a visible manager making the rounds to see if the customer experience is satisfactory. The next time we have breakfast in Sidney we'll find another restaurant.

• Visited August 2013