I spent Mother's Day at Coconut Cove with my Daughter, Sister, and Our Whole family. We had a warm greeting from the owner, that is very attentive and accommodating to his guests needs and wants. I ate great Trinidadian Cuisine, and Enjoyed the views of the peaceful waves, and clean safe surroundings. The pool was great, and we even collected some nice sea shells. I wish I can bring my family back here to stay for a couple weeks to a month, just to rest, and have fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- its where memories are made ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your D' Coconut Cove Holiday Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Cove Holiday Beach Club Hotel Trinidad
- Coconut Cove Holiday Beach Hotel