“Relax and Renew”

D' Coconut Cove Holiday Beach Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Manzanilla
“Relax and Renew”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I spent Mother's Day at Coconut Cove with my Daughter, Sister, and Our Whole family. We had a warm greeting from the owner, that is very attentive and accommodating to his guests needs and wants. I ate great Trinidadian Cuisine, and Enjoyed the views of the peaceful waves, and clean safe surroundings. The pool was great, and we even collected some nice sea shells. I wish I can bring my family back here to stay for a couple weeks to a month, just to rest, and have fun.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank rita s

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Reviewed 6 April 2013

The drive was nice country side but some parts of the road badly needs to be repaired urgently. Our stay at the cove was great. The room was very spacious,cosy and the view just magnificent...it was over looking the sea.The food was delicious and on time, the service was super. Sunrise was breathtaking, the sound of the waves was very relaxing and most of all security was excellent...we felt safe. The pool was clean and the surroundings was well lit.A shelf by the facebasin in the room would be nice to rest accessories. Indrani kudos to you...you are a plus to any work place.

Room Tip: Ocean view rooms
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank TrinidadHonnymooner
Couva, Trinidad
Reviewed 2 April 2013

My 8 yr old daughter and i had a wonderful experience at Coconut Cove. The scenery was breathtaking, the beach and the facility. My daughter thoroughly enjoyed herself at the pool.It is a wonderful place to relax and it is definitely family oriented. The room was clean and comfortable, with a lovely view of the ocean. At nights it was just relaxing to sit and hear the sounds of the crashing waves. We met other families there who were tremendously kind. The staff was so helpful and the food was absolutely delicious. I was amazed at the different dishes that were served for breakfast, lunch and dinner and their bar was fully stocked. I would assuredly be visiting again soon and i know my daughter can't wait.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Sharmela T
Valsayn
Reviewed 2 April 2013

I just got back from D' Coconut Cove. My family and I arrived there on Saturday, and stayed 2 days. We left after having a tasty lunch Easter Monday. The food is A+, the pool is wonderful, and the views, are simply breathtaking. The place is private, and safe, also the owner and his staff are very helpful, and welcoming. We are definitely going back.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank JoanneS971
Reviewed 15 March 2013 via mobile

Residents of the K.F.T.L Nursing home choose this resort for their lunch/ field trip getaway, the facility was easy to get around and is wheel chair accessible which made it the perfect spot. The Seniors really enjoyed the sea view & the lovely constant fresh clean sea breeze. The staff as I expected were exceptional, the Managers take special interest in their clients to ensure a wonderful experience. The food was fantastic,very tasty & quite a few of the seniors has second helpings.. Lol, the bathrooms were clean and easy to access this hotel is not only for the younger persons, it's also for the young at heart!!! We would definitely be back!!

• Stayed March 2013
Trinidad and Tobago
Reviewed 13 February 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for one day. The experience was not impressive to me. The place is a beautiful spot but the building is just run down. Check-in was slow but the gentleman was helpful. The room smelled old and the sheets were dusty. The balcony had a good view of the ocean. At the end of the day I thought maybe it was the time we chose to stay there. We did not try the food. We checked out earlier than what was paid for because we were both displeased by the service. I will not be revisiting in the future unless improvements have been made.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Bagogal24
Reviewed 22 November 2012

Went to the hotel for my anniversary. The stay was wonderful. The staff was very friendly and chef Juinor prepared some of the tastiest dishes ever. The bar was well stocked, the pool was excellent and the view was very relaxing. Looking forward to a longer stay soon.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Denise F
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manzanilla
Acajou Hotel
Courtyard Port of Spain
Courtyard Port of Spain
#1 of 21 in Port of Spain
Cara Suites - Pointe a Pierre

Been to D' Coconut Cove Holiday Beach Resort? Share your experiences!