“relaxing weekend”

D' Coconut Cove Holiday Beach Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Manzanilla
Reviewed 26 August 2013

my husband decided we should take a spontaneous vacation this year due to his busy schedule we called a lot of different resorts but as usual the were all booked due to the summer vacation.while surfing the net looking for different resorts d coconut cove beach resort pop up I was sceptical because we had a lot of bad experience what you see in the internet and when u arrive in person are two different thing but by some luck the cove was nice to sum it up cosy the rooms were clean and to my surprise a lot larger than I expected the staff was very friendly and helpful hats of to the chef and big hello to junior he is managing the hotel for the while and is doing agreat job the pool is always clean and at night the put on the lights is looks so beautiful the water in the pool is always nice and warm this place has potential but I must say it needs alittle work so to you mr. boss man fix up your resort and you would be surprise it could turn in to a 4star resort c. tahal.

Room Tip: down stairs closer to the pool and restaurant and bar.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 June 2013

We got here by public bus and had a little trouble finding it down a back road... but it was worth the trip for this spot on the water. The beach area at the hotel is rocky, but the views, sound of the surf, outside pool area, and short walk to a bigger beach were all good. We had good food at the hotel a few times, but don't miss the shark & bake on the nearby beaches, either. (Other than this, few food or shopping options nearby). The rooms were nice, big, with a fridge, overlooking the pool area where we took frequent swims. My only wish is that Coconut Cove would partner up with a better group of reliable taxi drivers. The beautiful Nariva Swamp is only a short distance away, and there we found a very knowledgeable guide -- but getting there we had to haggle with a taxi driver who seemed to have misunderstood or didn't like the arrangements the hotel manager said he had made. When we asked for a taxi into town to catch a bus to our next stop, the manager called back this same driver who again wanted much more than we thought we had arranged for. Not sure what went on, but it was awkward and could have been avoided. Otherwise, a very pretty place to stay.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Jennie M
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I spent Mother's Day at Coconut Cove with my Daughter, Sister, and Our Whole family. We had a warm greeting from the owner, that is very attentive and accommodating to his guests needs and wants. I ate great Trinidadian Cuisine, and Enjoyed the views of the peaceful waves, and clean safe surroundings. The pool was great, and we even collected some nice sea shells. I wish I can bring my family back here to stay for a couple weeks to a month, just to rest, and have fun.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank rita s
Reviewed 6 April 2013

The drive was nice country side but some parts of the road badly needs to be repaired urgently. Our stay at the cove was great. The room was very spacious,cosy and the view just magnificent...it was over looking the sea.The food was delicious and on time, the service was super. Sunrise was breathtaking, the sound of the waves was very relaxing and most of all security was excellent...we felt safe. The pool was clean and the surroundings was well lit.A shelf by the facebasin in the room would be nice to rest accessories. Indrani kudos to you...you are a plus to any work place.

Room Tip: Ocean view rooms
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank TrinidadHonnymooner
Reviewed 2 April 2013

My 8 yr old daughter and i had a wonderful experience at Coconut Cove. The scenery was breathtaking, the beach and the facility. My daughter thoroughly enjoyed herself at the pool.It is a wonderful place to relax and it is definitely family oriented. The room was clean and comfortable, with a lovely view of the ocean. At nights it was just relaxing to sit and hear the sounds of the crashing waves. We met other families there who were tremendously kind. The staff was so helpful and the food was absolutely delicious. I was amazed at the different dishes that were served for breakfast, lunch and dinner and their bar was fully stocked. I would assuredly be visiting again soon and i know my daughter can't wait.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Sharmela T
Reviewed 2 April 2013

I just got back from D' Coconut Cove. My family and I arrived there on Saturday, and stayed 2 days. We left after having a tasty lunch Easter Monday. The food is A+, the pool is wonderful, and the views, are simply breathtaking. The place is private, and safe, also the owner and his staff are very helpful, and welcoming. We are definitely going back.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank JoanneS971
Reviewed 15 March 2013 via mobile

Residents of the K.F.T.L Nursing home choose this resort for their lunch/ field trip getaway, the facility was easy to get around and is wheel chair accessible which made it the perfect spot. The Seniors really enjoyed the sea view & the lovely constant fresh clean sea breeze. The staff as I expected were exceptional, the Managers take special interest in their clients to ensure a wonderful experience. The food was fantastic,very tasty & quite a few of the seniors has second helpings.. Lol, the bathrooms were clean and easy to access this hotel is not only for the younger persons, it's also for the young at heart!!! We would definitely be back!!

• Stayed: March 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manzanilla
Las Cuevas Beach Lodge
Courtyard by Marriott Port of Spain
Cara Suites
Cara Suites
#1 of 1 in Claxton Bay

Been to D' Coconut Cove Holiday Beach Resort? Share your experiences!