“Don't Miss Chances R in York,Nebraska” 5 of 5 bubbles

Chances R
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in York
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Buffet, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Don't Miss Chances R in York,Nebraska”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

My wife and I drive to Jackson,WY 1-2 times each year by way of I-80 across Nebraska. For several years we have made it a point to spend one night in York so we can dine at "Chances R" in York, Nebraska. It is located in in Downtown York and open 7 days a week. It is a cozy,friendly informal Lounge and Restaurant.The atmosphere is casual with friendly courteous staff, very friendly local patrons,bar and waiting staff eager to make your visit to their community a pleasant experience. The menu consist of beef,chicken,pork and seafood prepared to your liking in a beautiful presentation. Our favorites are Filet of beef,Prime Rib,chicken fried steak,broiled Salmon and Halibut.The bar has a nice wine selection and a variety of other beverages. And of course finish off the evening with a difficult decision from many dessert selections of Pies,Cakes or fruit Cobblers. Your trip will be memorable if it includes a meal at "Chances R' in York,Nebraska.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jerry S

Hudson, Illinois, United States
“Really good prime rib”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

I was making a client business visit near York and spent a couple nights in a York hotel. Our client recommended Chances R as a good place to eat, and we weren't disappointed. I had the prime rib, which I enjoyed very much. My business associate also seemed pleased with his meal. Atmosphere is that of an old-time, small town, family steakhouse. The food, service and atmosphere were all very good.

Ashland, Oregon
“Great atmosphere, great food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went out of our way to eat breakfast at Chances R on a recent trip across Nebraska. We've eaten here before and loved it. This time was just as good. They were busy, it was a Friday morning, but service was excellent. The food was delicious and served promptly. Our waitress was friendly and attentive. Drive into York and support a local establishment. You will be rewarded for it.

Loveland, Colorado
“To Busy!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

Our waiter Joseph was overwhelmed by the next table, who was having a birthday party.(12 people) He came over once when we were eating our salads. That's all. The mushrooms that came with my prime rib were so garlicky that if I used them the meat would lose all taste.

Denver, CO
“TheirMotto "Chances R you will return"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

We enjoyed the friendly staff. Of course the food tasted great, especially if you've been avoiding fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy. Your visit there is the time to savor tastes that you may have forgotten.

Visited May 2014

Been to Chances R? Share your experiences!