“Simple modern clean friendly staff ,a nice Motel 6”
Review of Motel 6 York

Motel 6 York
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in York
Geraldine , mt
“Simple modern clean friendly staff ,a nice Motel 6”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

My husband and I and our little dog stayed here for one night, very friendly staff, simple clean modern room , good price. Room has free WiFi , Hbo , comfortable bed , the whole hotel is non smoking and we are smokers but didn't bother at all. Semi truck parking and close to intestate and restaurants, would stay here again !

• Stayed November 2013
Ann L, General Manager at Motel 6 York, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Hershey, Nebraska
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

We do not normally stay at this motel chain but are sure glad we decided to stop here! Lady at the front desk was really nice and the room was awesome! I have not been in another hotel room that was decorated as modern as this. It was really nice and clean! We will definitely spread the word and will definitely stay here again!

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will stay again soon.
Fargo, North Dakota, United States
Reviewed 14 November 2013

The room was fine. Clean, with a working TV and good internet. The shower and toilet were very old and the space they were in was so tiny I could barely shut the door without hitting myself. That is my only real complaint, way too tiny bathroom. But for a cheap place to stay I won't complain too much.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Montgomery, Texas, United States
Reviewed 3 November 2013

This is the second time I have stayed at Motel 6 in York. The first time was by chance as the sun was set; and, driving requirements prevented any further movement in that 24 hour period.
Both times I found the modern rooms to be clean, comfortable and quiet.
I particularly liked the built-in table with booth type seating, facing the television screen. With service receptacle at table-top level on the wall, it was perfect place to set up a computer.
Another appreciated feature is the florescent lighting over the bed head.
I plan to make this hotel my overnight place whenever the requirement comes to stop in the area. .

Room Tip: Great for truckers passing through York at I-80 & US 81.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Iowa City, Iowa
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I rarely stay at Motel 6 but on this trip had no choice.

This property was recently renovated and is outstanding. It is a very modern room and the sound bounces off the wall. There was not a hair dryer in the room. Other than those two small issues it was great.

There is a 24 truck wash and oil change next door. I had a room closest to that facility and did not hear any engine noise at all.

I would stay again if I was in the area,

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will stay again.
Hillsboro, Texas
Reviewed 16 July 2013

The room was clean. The bed was fine. Overall a decent Motel 6 type property. The price was a little higher than the other hotels in the area, but not by much. The only real concern was safety. Quite a few rough looking characters sitting in the parking lot most of the evening. Also, the outside security door was propped open every time we went outside.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank jkay32
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed 8 June 2013 via mobile

Motel 6 in York has upgraded well and the rooms were very pleasant to stay in, I had a single room with plenty of space, the outlets were in the right places the t.v. was a great feature to enjoy along with video jacks to plug in your gaming system or what-ever, bed was firm but comfortable, great Idea to have the bamboo flooring it really adds uniqueness and keeps the allergies down, bathroom was modern new shower and all cool
little towle holder, could use better water pressure, but the shower was plenty hot and the water was soft pleasant suprise there towles were nice and clean and fluffy. Along with all of this the desk/ cushioned booth was a great idea, as I was kept very comfortable as business was taken care of.

• Stayed June 2013