“Fine with me”

Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Beatty
Mn
“Fine with me”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I was a little reserved about finding a hotel in this part of the country but I was presently surprised with this place. I mean it was right on the edge of Death Valley and right between Reno and Vegas. But the town was great and the hotel just fine. They had a little pool and hot tub, a Denney's restaurant, and of course, a casino. Every thing a traveler needs. It was a little dated but it was clean. The desk women was helpful and friendly and made me feel welcome. I'd go back.

Room Tip: Ask for a pool side room on the ground level. Very handy.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Cancun-or-Busts

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Indio, CA
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We booked this place based on some reviews. When I arrived to check in the person at the desk made me feel like I was somewhat of an imposition, not a welcomed guest. When we found our upstairs room, I was expecting something a little larger. The room was very small, but the bathroom was tiny. There wasn't anywhere to put our toiletries. Our view out the window was a wall!! The TV worked and the bed was comfortable. They had a coffee pot in the room, but the coffee was so weak it wasn't drinkable. I'm not sure what else there is in Beatty that is better, since this place got good reviews. The casino was small but kind of fun. The Denny's, in the casino, was OK. Maybe, they had some better rooms, but for almost $70.00 our room wasn't worth the price.

Room Tip: I have no idea.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tamitha

Travellers are raving about these Beatty hotels

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We were a motorcycle trip around Death Valley stayed at Stagecoach Inn ,one day a bracket broke on my bike, found Scotty and he got me in contact with Keith a manager who could weld up my bracket, this was saturday night ,next morning my bracket was welded ready to put back on my bike .Those guys made our trip very pleasant with their helpfulness and nice ,clean rooms.
We will be back again .

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I had a sick kid and by the grace of God I came to Stagecoach hotel & casino not sure of what to expect I was very pleased with the greeting I received when registering for a room and very pleasantly surprised when I walked into a very clean, spacious, & cool room. The casino is smaller but the staff was very friendly...

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Jessica M
Kingston, Washington, United States
Reviewed 27 June 2013

We had an excellent stay here. The front desk staff was courteous and informative and the housekeeping staff was efficient. The pool area was a nice experience with the exception of doubling as a party area for the locals taking the cabanas from the guests.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Ruthie M
Prague, Czech Republic
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Beatty is just in the middle of the trip from Reno to Las Vegas and this hotel offers the hotel and casino with all the pros and cons you can imagine. The rooms seemed used, spacious, but not very fancy. The hotel has outdoor swimming pool. Appreciate coffee maker in the room. For the price I would like to get a breakfast too, but good to take a break on the long trip.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Blodenwedd
San Bruno
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Not much choice of lodging in Beatty. We stayed here two nights while visiting Death Valley which is a 35 min ride away. It is cooler here than in Death Valley. Rooms in the newer section are large and have an extra sink outside the bathroom. Beds are average. Bedspread and carpet clash!!! Towels are thin. No breakfast included at hotel. Wifi was poor.

Denny's inside the casino. Everyone in town recommends eating at Mel's---open until 3pm. KC Eatery has home made breads and pizza. Subway inside Death Valley Fruit and Nut store. Slots in casino paid off well.

Room Tip: Ask to be away from the parking lot. Lots of bikers were revving their bikes early in the morning.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends