“Best Breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast
Carson City, Nevada
“Best Breakfast”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

If you're up early, want a great breakfast, and you're in Carson City then go to the Cracker Box. This little hole-in-the-wall has been here for 30 years and that tells you all you need to know. Always vote best breakfast in Carson City. Only problem is a little wait but definitely WORTH THE WAIT!

Visited June 2014

Pinehurst, Texas
“Stop while you can!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Thanks to trip advisor, I was able to figure out this place was right around the corner from our hotel. Built in 1980, this diner resembles the look and atmosphere of days-gone-by with the classic "diner" look. Our hostess (Kat) was great, fast, friendly and effecient. The pancakes were some of the best I have had and the bacon was absolutely perfect! Well done cracker Box! Coffee wasn't bad either....fresh and hot....What more can you ask?

• Visited July 2014
Atlanta, GA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Big portions and great juice”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

I visited with my parents for breakfast on the way to the airport. The omelettes were huge and my mom loved the Benedict and hash special. They squeeze the orange juice fresh out on the counter, so we were lured into ordering that too. We've driven through Carson City for decades between Reno and Tahoe, and we are bummed we are only now finding this place. It's exactly as advertised. Plus, it's obviously a local favorite as people were coming in the entire time we were there. Come with a big appetite. Yum!

Chicago
“great food, good price”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The Cracker Box is a local diner, serving breakfast and lunch only. The service was speedy and friendly. The food was well prepared and tasty at a decent price. Actually we searched online 1st and looked at the Cracker Box's menu and mistakenly thought the prices listed were outdated prices. Not the case. Still, good food at a fair price. The only thing I could suggest, they should clean their tile floor more often. I will eat there again.

• Visited June 2014
Sacramento, California
“Always good food”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I have yet to have a meal that I didnt like. The food is standard but always good to me. I expect a busy crowd during meal time so I try to go a little before or after those times to avoid waiting for a seat.

Visited June 2014