“Great Place To Stay!”

Wyndham Garden Carson City Max Casino
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Carson City
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I always enjoy my stay at the Carson Station and the staff is always friendly and nice. I stay at the Carson Station on a regular basis and have never had a bad experience. This last trip I stayed there for Nevada Day and being right at the center of everything was perfect and I could walk to everything I wanted to go do. They have a great staff and location.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Sharon H, Manager at Wyndham Garden Carson City Max Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Thank you for staying with us. It is nice to know that you are a regular guest and we are your lodging preference in Carson City. Our location makes us a smart choice for those wanting to visit the downtown area.

Hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Loved the hotel and casino.....only gripe I had with the hotel they only leave 2 bath towels. Internet worked great, comfortable beds.... had room on the 5th floor didn't hear a sound. We stayed there for Nevada Day rooms had balconies you could watch parade if you had a street side room. Casino was fun, plenty of drinks...

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for all the excellent ratings. We really appreciate that. I'm glad you could join us and enjoy the Nevada Day festivities. It is one of the favorite times for our city.

Please visit again soon.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Our stay at the Best Western was very nice. The rooms were nice and clean. The facility was older, but in great shape. The folks were very helpful and friendly. The food was good. We also received a book of coupons which gave us discounts on meals and drinks. We also signed up for a players card and got $10 of free play for each person.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We take pride in our property and it's cleanliness. Our staff goes a step beyond to make sure everything is well cared for. Glad you enjoyed the fun book coupons and plese visit again soon.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I enjoyed my recent stay at the Carson Station. The staff was very pleasant, professional and responsive. I arrived late in the evening and the restaurant was closed. The staff went out of their way to provided me with options around the area. When I came back to the hotel, the staff checked on me to make sure that I had found what I was looking for and inquired if I needed anything else. I will be staying here again because of the centralized location and the service I received.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Sharon H, Manager at Wyndham Garden Carson City Max Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

I am glad that we were able to assist you by suggesting some alternate dining choices. We value you as a guest and will do whatever we can to make your stay a pleasant experience.

Thank you for your response.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

The staff was very helpful and courteous. Check in and out was very easy. The hotel casino had friendly dealers. The hotel had a nice band in the bar area on the week-end. My husband and I would definitely stay at the hotel again next trip. The drive to Reno is fast.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and plan to return. We make an effort to hire dealers who enjoy their job as well as the people who play at their tables. Our weekend bands are very popular and play a variety of music.

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

The parking lot was in renovation when we visited. Hotel prepared golf cart to transport guests which is very neat. Room is OK, typical Best Western style. The hotel staff are very friendly and provided lots of coupons (for slot play and dine in at hotel). We had breakfast at the hotel the next morning, full american breakfast. Food tastes very good. Also coupon allow you to pick some very delicious muffins for free. Would definitely recommend this place to friends.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

I am glad that we were able to provide you with a great experience and to hear that you would recommend us to your friends. That is an indication to us that we accomplishing our goal of providing superior customer service.

Thank you for your response.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

We like to travel to Nevada from California, with our umbrella cockatoo Sweetie, to gamble. The Pepermill in Reno was our original choice and they let us stay with reservations about the bird. I assured them that there would be no problem and backed it up with a $1000 deposit. The next time I was told that a guest allowed their bird out and chewed the drapes and did a lot of damage, so no pets, period. We then went to the Alantis Motor lodge which accepted pets until they tore it down and refused pets in the towers. On our next trip we went south and found the Best Western Carson City. When I explained that we had a cockatoo I was surprised when they asked his name. Really ?? This property has become a home away from home. They explained that they had never had a bird stay there. They took a picture of him and hung it on their lobby wall along with all the cats and dogs. When we check in the staff comes over and fusses all over him. He loves all the attention. We appreciate their trust and always leave the room as nice as we found it. I just hope that someone doesn't abuse the property like they did in Reno.
There are no bad birds, just bad "parents".

Room Tip: The guest rooms were recently upgraded including flat screen tv's. Our rooms have always been ve...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Sweetie is a very special guest and a topic of conversation. We are happy to have him stay with us. You, as "bird parents", understand your responsibility and always take it seriously which we truly appreciate.

We look forward to seeing you and welcome you anytime.