“Great time!”

Wyndham Garden Carson City Max Casino
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Carson City
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We were greeted by a friendly and professional staff. The General Manager was visiting with guests as they checked in and gave information on the property, Nevada Day and special events they had planned! What a great touch!
The casino and hotel were clean and inviting! Nice to have the remote for TV sanitized and in a special container. Lots of thought went into the fine details in the room.
We had a room on the 4th floor with balcony, woke to a blue sky and hot air balloons launching from the main street with the song "would you like to fly" playing! It was really awesome.
The parade was great and we will certainly stay at the Carson Station on our next visit!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Sharon H, Manager at Wyndham Garden Carson City Max Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Thank for staying with us at the Carson Station. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay. You were here on a great weekend. Nevada Day is a local favorite and quite a celebration.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

we had dinner at the resturant, very good, stayed at the hotel very friendly and helpful right in the heart of town, good place to eat and stay. we used to stay by the nugget but Carson Station is so much better and friendlier we will for sure return to that place.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

I'm glad to hear that you decided to stay with us at the Carson Station. Our restaurant is a favorite for hotel guests and locals. We take pride in the property and appreciate all of the positive comments we are getting.

Please visit again soon.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Stayed here prior to the Nevada Day parade, as we didn't feel like going home and then driving right back early in the morning for our annual parade party. The front desk staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful at check-in, and the room was very comfortable. We didn't expect it to be as nice, as it is an older hotel in a casino. Liked the balcony, as it let more fresh air in the room than you usually get. The beds were the best part...and I am very picky about that. The room was clean, modernized and comfortable. Although we spent almost no time in the room except for sleeping, I would recommend this hotel. The only negative is that it's in a casino.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sharon H, Manager at Wyndham Garden Carson City Max Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2013

Thank you letting us know about your stay. We always like to hear from our guests and that they enjoyed their visit.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I always enjoy my stay at the Carson Station and the staff is always friendly and nice. I stay at the Carson Station on a regular basis and have never had a bad experience. This last trip I stayed there for Nevada Day and being right at the center of everything was perfect and I could walk to everything I wanted to go do. They have a great staff and location.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us. It is nice to know that you are a regular guest and we are your lodging preference in Carson City. Our location makes us a smart choice for those wanting to visit the downtown area.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Loved the hotel and casino.....only gripe I had with the hotel they only leave 2 bath towels. Internet worked great, comfortable beds.... had room on the 5th floor didn't hear a sound. We stayed there for Nevada Day rooms had balconies you could watch parade if you had a street side room. Casino was fun, plenty of drinks...

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for all the excellent ratings. We really appreciate that. I'm glad you could join us and enjoy the Nevada Day festivities. It is one of the favorite times for our city.

Please visit again soon.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Our stay at the Best Western was very nice. The rooms were nice and clean. The facility was older, but in great shape. The folks were very helpful and friendly. The food was good. We also received a book of coupons which gave us discounts on meals and drinks. We also signed up for a players card and got $10 of free play for each person.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We take pride in our property and it's cleanliness. Our staff goes a step beyond to make sure everything is well cared for. Glad you enjoyed the fun book coupons and plese visit again soon.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I enjoyed my recent stay at the Carson Station. The staff was very pleasant, professional and responsive. I arrived late in the evening and the restaurant was closed. The staff went out of their way to provided me with options around the area. When I came back to the hotel, the staff checked on me to make sure that I had found what I was looking for and inquired if I needed anything else. I will be staying here again because of the centralized location and the service I received.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Sharon H, Manager at Wyndham Garden Carson City Max Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

I am glad that we were able to assist you by suggesting some alternate dining choices. We value you as a guest and will do whatever we can to make your stay a pleasant experience.

Thank you for your response.