I have recently stayed at this hotel and we didn't have any reservations, we just walked in and got a good price of $ 75 / Night. The rooms are clean but basic, honestly you can't expect more for $ 75.- We also ate at the hotel's cafe and the prices were reasonable. The food was ok. I would recommend this place to people looking for a budget place in Tahoe Area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a charming property located on the beautiful North Shore of Lake Tahoe. We have two restaurants, a full service casino and 24 hr light life. We are conveniently located within minutes of Northstar Ski Resort and the fun beach community of Kings Beach. We have room types to fit everybody's budget. Choose from our newly upgraded main hotel rooms, suites and deluxe cottages. Or if you are on a budget check out our Crystal Bay Motel or regular cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Tahoe Biltmore Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Biltmore Hotel Crystal Bay
- Biltmore Crystal Bay
- Tahoe Biltmore Crystal Bay
- Tahoe Biltmore Lodge Crystal Bay, Lake Tahoe (Nevada)