“Food was fine”

Boise, Idaho
“Food was fine”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Hello,
We had breakfast here at the stockmens and enjoyed some early morning gaming. The food was fine and the staff very nice in the coffee shop.

• Visited May 2014

Redding, California
“Average Food”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This was the second time I had eaten in this restaurant. Both times the food was average. This time the food was below average and the service was also below average. My friend said that his omelet was the worst he had ever eaten. To get a second cup of coffee I had to flag down another waitress as ours seemed to ignore us.

Visited April 2014
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Wouldn't waste your time to eat here”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I am not a fussy diner, I do expect quality service and properly prepared food though. I figured I would get that when there were only 4 other patrons in the restaurant. This was not the case, the steak was a pre-prepared piece of marginal meat that was to be medium rare, it did have grill marks on it but was stone cold and raw in the middle. I did have it sent back and the cooks complained, obviously they do not know how to cook, the school cafeteria style food was just terrible, lack of seasoning and greasy, for the amount of money I pair to not only be ignored by the wait staff but to have a lousy dish flug at me was pretty bad. Don't go here is my advice. There was no manager available to speak with, so they said.....

• Visited April 2014
Langley, Washington
“A quick dinner without waiting in line”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Dinner was fresh and tasty at a very reasonable price. Service was friendly and attentive. I enjoyed my Asian chicken salad and my wife at her tostada with gusto.

Visited February 2014
Burley, Idaho, United States
“Awesome Morning Meal!”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

The waitress was very nice and friendly. The meal was very well priced and filling. I had the western omelet, hash browns, sausage. I can't remember what my wife had but just remember she really enjoyed it also.

• Visited June 2013