“Excellent deli food- fabulous salads too!”
Review of Ogi Deli

Ogi Deli
Ranked #13 of 87 Restaurants in Elko
Price range: US$6 - US$9
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: We are a locally owned deli in Elko, Nevada specializing in Basque and American sandwiches, wraps and salads. We serve a large variety of craft beers and specialty drinks. Enjoy Elko's largest selection of Basque Tapas (Pintxos) paired with imported Basque cider or Patxaran
West Sacramento, California
“Excellent deli food- fabulous salads too!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

It may not look like much, but 2 Dames and a Deli has great food! My husband loves their Panini sandwiches. I love their spinach salad with pecans and raspberry vinaigrette dressing! Prices are reasonable. They're only open until 2 or 3 in the afternoon, but definitely worth it!

Visited June 2014

Elko, Nevada
“Not worth my money”
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

I wanted to try this place for a while. Unfortunately my first impression wasn't good. The service was terrible. I felt like a burden, not a customer. Then my sandwich was pre made, then microwaved, and it was a very small sandwich. I paid $9 for a mediocre sandwich that I will never get again. Not sure if I'll go back and try another item.

• Visited July 2013
Spring Creek, Nevada
“Hidden but worth finding”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Great little diner hidden away behind Big-O Tires. The sandwiches are fresh and really good. This is a great little stop for lunch and has some great daily specials and themed sandwiches. My favorite is the Muffalatto and a bowl of soup.....fantastic lunch.

• Visited May 2013
Elko, Nevada
“Great fresh Sandwiches!”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I really like this place. Its like ordering at a Subway. You stand in line and tell them how you want your sandwich prepared. The ladies are always i a great mood. It can be a very busy place at lunch time. They offer so much more than just sandwiches but being a vegetarian its limited for mo but my son always finds such yummy looking things:) We've only been here a few times being as we live 20 mins away. Great food with great prices:)

Visited January 2013
Denver, Colorado USA
“Exceptional deli food”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Creative menu, well executed. The roast chicken in my salad was incredibly moist and flavorful, maybe the best I have had in any restaurant. Every ingredient was fresh and of high quality. These dames got it goin' on.

• Visited January 2013