“Awesome experience”
Review of Esquire Inn

Esquire Inn
Ranked #4 of 29 Hotels in Elko
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We found the Esquire Inn on Trip Advisor. We only stayed one night because we need to get to our destination the next day. We booked because of Trip advisor reviews. No frills but very clean and friendly. The room had a microwave and mini fridge which is very convenient. I will take clean over frills any day. We plan on staying there on our way back home. I would recommend this Inn to my family and friends.
There is no breakfast offered but for the price we did not expect it. However they do serve coffee in the morning.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rosa G
Bob B, Owner at Esquire Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Dear. Rosa G. Thanks for your time and write a positive feedback and help us to evaluate our establishment in trip advisor. I am glad you fine clean and comfortable room with budget price. you have discovered what a lots of other guest already knew about Esquire inn. we do have Basic cont. Breakfast in the morning including fresh fruit -pastry-muffin -orange juice -coffee. Hope see you soon when you passing through this area.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

This was a quick stop for us on our way across country, and very enjoyable. The owner is clearly invested in making sure his guests have a pleasant stay - very helpful on the phone booking the room last minute and recommending where to eat. Rooms are a blend of newly remodeled where it counts - tile floor and new shower/fixtures in bathroom, new beds, yet retaining just enough of the original detail to make it feel like a unique stay rather than the same old chains - we loved the tourquoise laminate bathroom counter. Spotless room and bathroom. The whole of Elko was the same - a neon mecca of older casinos and local cowboy shops/eateries - reminds us of old Route 66 or older Vegas, and we wished we were not just passing through but could have explored. Stay here if you can!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Anne C
Bob B, Owner at Esquire Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear. Anne. we appreciate your time to write a such wonderful review regarding your experience to stay at Esquire inn in Elko NV. We take pride in offering our guest a nice clean and comfortable room at affordable rate.we glad you like our remodel room and all aminites. hope see you soon

Reviewed 3 July 2014

This is by far the best value hotel we've stayed at on our 2 week road trip. Good location and good price. Best beds we've slept in at ANY hotel/motel on this trip at ANY price. I've paid twice the rate for a place to stay that wasn't nearly as comfortable. The only negative I can come up with is that the parking lot is a bit tight on space. We will stay here again when we make a run across I-80 through Elko.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beth T
Bob B, Owner at Esquire Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear. Beth. T. We appreciate your time to provide positive feed back and evaluate our Establishment in Tripadvisor.com. I am glad you had a great stay at Esquire inn and I am pleased to hear we succeeded. Give us a opportunity again to serve you again in nearest future.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Great location, walking distance to lots of restaurants, etc. Clean room, central location, ample parking. Bit noisy due to location on 2 busy streets, but I would stay again as it is nice to park and walk to places. Owner was very helpful. Breakfast is scant but ample. Not much room to eat breakfast, but the motel is not large so easy to take food back to your room. I'll stay again

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank buffaloguy9463
Bob B, Owner at Esquire Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Dear. Thanks for taking your time and provide positive feed back and evaluate our motel in Tripadvisor.com. I am glad you fine clean and comfortable room under you expectation .we strive to provide best quality and service to all our guest. hope see you soon when you passing through Elko.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

The front desk man and I believe owner was very nice. The room was a great price. It was very clean and smelled fine. The parking was a little cramped. The walls were very thin so I could hear the people next door as they came into their room at 3:00 a.m. Thank goodness I carry ear plugs with me when I travel. I will however stay there again if I am ever in Elko.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Bob B, Owner at Esquire Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

HELLO. We appreciate to take your time and write such wonderful review regarding your recent stay at Esquire inn in Elko.we are so glad you fine clean and comfortable room and had a great stay. Give us a opportunity again in future to serve you. Thank you again

Reviewed 16 June 2014

The staff and management were great! Very friendly and helpful, rooms were clean and well taken care of. The management was very helpful in suggesting places and restaurants to go to. They even picked me up from the airport for free! Room had a great tv and a pretty nice bathroom. I would definitely stay here again when I visit Elmo.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Bob B, Owner at Esquire Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

we appreciate to you and provide such wonderful review regarding your experience to stay at Esquire inn in Elko. NV.I am glad you fine clean- comfort and inexpensive place . we strive to provide best quality and service to all our customer. Hope see you son if you passing through Elko

Reviewed 11 June 2014

When in Elko, I am just passing through so I am not looking for a luxury resort with all the bells & whistles. What I want is a clean, comfortable place to relax, sleep & shower for the best possible price. Esquire Inn is all that and more. For the lowest price in town, I found the place to be exceptionally clean with new carpets & linens, a newer bathroom (albeit, basic) a flat screen TV and a working and clean newer refrigerator and Microwave. The room was comfortable and although on a busy intersection with college grads partying in a room just down from me, I don't recall hearing any noise in my room. The owner was friendly and accommodating. The only thing I was disappointed with was that there was no coffee in the room. They do have breakfast, but I left at 5:00 AM before breakfast opened. I was able to get coffee with gas at Mavericks just down the road. I will defiantly stay here my next time through Elko.

Room Tip: Bring your own instant coffee and microwaveable coffee cup if coffee first thing in the morning is i...