“Yum yum yummy - a MUST visit!!”
Review of La Fiesta

La Fiesta
Ranked #5 of 30 Restaurants in Ely
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: 775.289.4114
Description: 775.289.4114
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Hands down THE best Chile relleno I have had in years!! Whether live here, visiting or passing through this a MUST to stop and enjoy!! Not to mention the margaritas will have your taste buds singing aye yi yi

Reviewed 3 April 2014

We have had dinner at this restaurant a number of times. While the restaurant is quite plain, everything else is first class. We are always been greeted by a friendly face. The salsa and cabbage salad you receive with your chips when you are first seated are excellent. Had to ask for more cabbage salad - it was so good. Our server was friendly and took the time to tell us a bit about Ely. Once again the food was great, the price was reasonable and you did not have to wait a long time to be served or to get your food. We will be back.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

This is a low-key, family style eatery with food and service significanly above average.Once we arrived (on a Saturday night), we were seated immediately. Salsa, chips and a cabbage salad arrived and our drink order taken. The food was delicious and arrived promptly. Be advised: the portions are large and I would reccomend having the smaller combo plates as they provide just the right quantity of food.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

I was tired of the smoke in the restaurants in the casinos, so went looking for something better.

This place was simple but the food was very good. Family restaurant atmosphere.

I had the Carne Asada, and it was excellent. I ordered a Chile Relleno on the side which was also very good.

I would eat here again if I was in the area.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

There was hair on the menu and in my food, service is slow and not professional. Could have been much better

Been to La Fiesta? Share your experiences!