“Still really good fries!”
Review of MARGARITAS

MARGARITAS
Ranked #2 of 30 Restaurants in Ely
Price range: US$4 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Prospector Restaurant offers a wide range of exceptional cuisine. We are confident every meal will be to your liking.
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I took my daughter out for lunch. My daughter had the steak and eggs-the plate looked nice; her steak and eggs were done perfectly! I ordered the prime rib sandwich-didn't look like prime rib or taste like it. I did enjoy the fries. I almost left in a disappointed mood but our server, Christine, asked if there was something wrong with the food as I did not finish. I told her about the sandwich and she apologized and offered to take it off our ticket. Servers like this are wonderful and make a bad situation better. Thanks, Christine. I hope they realize what a valuable employee you are to the company.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Go for the basque lunch at (obviously) lunch time, however they rarely seem to have everything for the lunch.
For dinner, check out the burro suizo or the carne asada burrito. You won't really find too much of anything unique here, and is very much on par with La Fiesta. I've come here more times than I can count, and have been told by staff on multiple occasions to not order the fish (this is in the middle of desert and all).

Reviewed 17 July 2014

This place is owned by the same guy who owns the H.N. however, this is what he is trying to make his glitz and glam property and the Hotel is staying his quirky, homey property. The food here is noticeably better, its less crowded, and the stench of smoke is less pungent. The chicken parmesan is the best in town and is a huge portion,

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We didn't know what to expect in the little town of Ely, but this was a good dinner choice. Service was fast and friendly and food was very good. Decor is nice. We tried enchiladas, tacos, chile rellano and burrito. All were very good and prices were reasonable. We'd definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Poor Ely. A great place to stop in the middle of nowhere but so sadly lacking good food. The margaritas here deliver a nice punch. The food needs some FRESH. Soupy refrieds and otherwise greasy or dried out entrees. Clean and friendly though.

Been to MARGARITAS? Share your experiences!