“Wonderful!”

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Fallon
Sonora, California
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We were delighted with our one night stay. The exterior was well maintained...clean and nicely landscaped. Our room was on the second floor, two queen beds...non smoking. The room was quite functional; micro, fridge, coffee maker and even two free bottles of water...all in a very clean room. After reading a few negative reviews, we were hesitant about staying here. However, all was very nice and we would not hesitate to stay here again. Apparently, they had some air conditioning issues in the lobby area...I would hope they are working on that problem because it was terribly hot, but our room was nice and cool as we entered. Also...the owner told us about Jerry's Restaurant, a local hangout. Dinner was very good and very reasonable...we even returned for breakfast. Great staff!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jim-Ade

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I recently visited Fallon on business and stayed in this hotel and I had a great experience. The staff was very friendly and the bed was comfortable. After being at work all day it was great to come back at the end of the day!

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Bluebrin
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

My son and I stayed at ABV for one night. They were tiling the front entrance, which I don't mind, hotels need updating once in a while. The room was clean and updated, but the towels stunk like cigarette smoke, it was disgusting. For $92, I won't stay here again.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Crescent City, California
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Entry to rooms is via interior hallway. Exterior of Inn looks great but interior is being updated. To start out one of entry doors not working. Looks like they try to supply traveler with everything: fridge, microwave, bottled water, toiletries, etc. But guess the smallness of the room for the price was not what I expected. I was alone but don't see how wife and I could've avoided getting in each others way. The staff was very friendly and helpful with directions.Room appeared clean but I wiped some things off walls that were overlooked I guess. And when I took a shower the faucet and spout weren't secured to the stall. Probably not good as I suspect water gets into the wall area. There was a door in my room to another room and sure enough when the person entered the room I could hear him talking but thankfully he quieted down. They have an area for coffee and that's all I saw next morning was coffee, which for me was fine.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Tom95531
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Don't make a reservation at this place for a pet room and actually think you have a place to stay for the night.

We are on a long driving trip and are exhausted after 600+ miles today. As we are traveling with our dog, earlier today we called ahead to specifically reserve a pet room at America's Best Value Inn. We made the reservation and were relieved to have a place to stay once we landed for the night.

Except when we arrived to check in, apparently there weren't any pet rooms left, so we couldn't' stay there. After we had made a reservation, specifically for a pet room. To me, that is just horrible customer service and we won't recommend this place to anyone.

Bad form, America's Best Value Inn.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank thetripchick
Elk Grove, California
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

We have stayed at this establishment several times and have stayed in several different rooms. Each time we find that there have been upgrades made in the rooms. The beds are comfortable, which is important to us for a good jnights sleep. We have never disappointed here. And the management is very pleasant. This is the cleanest place to stay in Fallon.

• Stayed February 2014
Cedar City, Utah
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Whenever I travel to Fallon for work I always stay here. It is affordable, clean, and the people that opperate it have always been very friendly and accommodating. I have been all over rural Nevada and it is very rare to find hotels that have all of these characteristics. I highly recommended this place.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank kyle a
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fallon
Best Western Fallon Inn & Suites
Super 8 Fernley
Super 8 Fernley
#3 of 4 in Fernley
Holiday Inn Express Fallon

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites Fallon? Share your experiences!