Best Western Fernley Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Value Inn(Fallon)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleansuper walmartsmall breakfast roomthe breakfast areayogurtgreat place to staystayed one nightconvenient locationstaff was very friendly and helpfulwould stay here againeasy accessnon smokingferniemotelrenonevadapets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Very Average Hotel, with a 5 star Price. Drive the 30 miles back to Reno and stay there, can get the same average hotel for 1/3 the price. In the middle of no where with nothing to recomend it. Was clean and the the bed was very comfortable, but the bathroom was small, the room was tiny, not enough outlets for all electronic devices. Very disappointed, I expect more from a Best Western

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lisa k, General Manager at Best Western Fernley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Trouble4luna:

I would like to thank you for staying with the Best Western in Fernley, NV. I appreciate your comments about the clean rooms. Our rates reflect what all the rates are in this area I am sorry you felt we were over priced. Again, thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We stayed one night in the BW Frenley on our way from the Monterey, CA area to Salt Lake City. The hotel was clean, and the service was very good. My only gripe is the size of the breakfast area. It was very crowded and hard to move around in. Also, they had FOXNews playing on the TV very loudly.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Arthur B:

Thank you for choosing the Best Western in Fernley NV. We appreciate your business. I would like to apologize for the Fox news channel being so loud. This generally happens when a guest wants the volume turned up due to the amount of people in the breakfast room.

We hope that you will stay with us again when passing through our area.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Overall the hotel is very good; however, you cannot count on everything working in the room. When I stayed, it was very warm and the air-conditioning did not work. Needless to say, I did not have a very restful night and had a long drive ahead of me.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lisa k, General Manager at Best Western Fernley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Traveling Grandma6:

First of all thank you for staying with us at the Best Western Fernley Inn. We appreciate your business.

We went and checked your air conditioner in the room and it does work. You have to put your key card in the slot by the light and leave it in there. Our rooms are the energy efficient and the air conditioner should have been explained to you at check in.

Again, thank you for your business and I hope you will stay with us again on your way through Fernley, NV.

Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

Stopped here while passing through. Had my doubts because it is a typical motel and i generally prefer hotels. But the price was right and reviews were good, so I went with it. The room (#115) was very nicely renovated recently. Looks like everything was replaced except the tub & surround. All very nicely done. Bed linens and the pillows were good, with choices - 4 pillows; 2 firm, 2 a bit less so. But the real story here is the mattress. WONDERFUL. I've been traveling for 41 days (and nights) and this was by far the most comfortable mattress on which I've slept. Even better than the $225 Grand Canyon Lodge. I woke up in the same position in which I went to sleep. If every Best Western had the same mattress, I'd never stay in any other hotel.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank GrandmaryA
Lisa k, General Manager at Best Western Fernley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear Mary:

Thank you for staying with the Best Western Fernley Inn. We appreciate your comments and we are just finishing up on our renovations. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope that on your next time through you will stay with us again. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Beautiful, clean and up-to-date room. Employees very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was plentiful with eggs, sausage, waffles etc. Quiet location and easy walking distance to stores and restaurants. Would definitely stay there again and that's a lot for me to say. I'm very picky expecially when it comes to cleanliness and quiet rooms.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Robert C:

Thank you for staying with the Best Western Fernley Inn. We appreciate your comments on our property. We are currently finishing our renovations and we appreciate peoples comments. We hope you stay with us the next time you pass through the Fernley area. Please let us know if there is any thing that we can do for you.