The Best Western in Fernley, Nevada is just a short 30 minute drive east of Reno and well worth the extra time. Located just off the freeway, it is across the street from Wal-Mart and fast food facilities. The hotel is quiet and well maintained although it does show signs of aging. The rooms are clean and well maintained with comfortable beds, good Wi-Fi and plenty of TV channels for entertainment. The best surprise of all was the wonderful hot, full breakfast which provided many choices. All in all, we're happy we found this little gem and don't ever plan to stay in Reno again, opting to drive the extra distance to Fernley. Don't miss this Best Western which is definitely a bargain in all aspects!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located off interstate 80 on exit 48. We are directly across the street from the Walmart. Our convenient location has several restaurants and a casino within walking distance. Our friendly staff look forward to hosting you and your family while you are in the Fernley area. We have 66 clean and comfortable rooms. We also have a great swimming pool (seasonal May through September). Bring the kids and let them enjoy themselves. We also are a pet friendly hotel with specific pet friendly rooms. We also offer a wonderful breakfast to get you started in the morning. It offers eggs, sausage or bacon, make your own waffles, biscuits and gravy plus many other items. We look forward to seeing you soon!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Fernley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Fernley Hotel Fernley
- Fernley Best Western
- Best Western Fernley Inn Nevada