“Without Question, Round Table Italian is the Best Pizza Ever!”
Review of Round Table Pizza

Round Table Pizza
Ranked #38 of 53 Restaurants in Gardnerville
Palm Coast, Florida
“Without Question, Round Table Italian is the Best Pizza Ever!”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Moved to Florida from NV after I retired three years ago. What do I miss the most, besides friends and family of course, ROUND TABLE ITALIAN GARLIC SUPREME. I thought it was all in my head till we stopped and got one in Gardnerville NV on our vacation this July. It was not in my head. The Gardnerville Round Table prepared an awesome pizza. It was so good I took a picture of it for my Facebook page so my Florida friends might gain some insight into what REAL PIZZA IS. The service was excellent and the staff was very courteous and friendly. Too good to review. As of that day, I will continue to be the world's foremost ROUND TABLE ITALIAN GARLIC SUPREME PIZZA SNOB.

• Visited July 2013

Stroud, United Kingdom
“Excellent Pizza”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Stopped by this place late on a Friday on way back to Tahoe. Very friendly reception and great pizza, piping hot and full of flavour.
Cost was fair, choice was excellent. Absolutely nothing to complain about. The whole family enjoyed the food.

• Visited August 2013