All reviews piano player choice hotels free happy hour free cookies las vegas nearby casino sunset station top floor the breakfast area would definitely stay here again hoover dam non smoking a great place to stay yogurt mccarran airport hot tub staff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Although we were in a ground floor room, as requested, I can't say I was pleased with this stay. The luggage cart in the lobby helped to get us to our room, and the piano player at check-in was pleasant, but the breakfast was way sub-par. There were biscuits and a very floury "gravy" ... but the worst were the "eggs" which hadn't seen a shell since who-knows-when. These "fried eggs" were gelatinous and tasteless and since one of the reasons we chose "ChoiceHotels" is for their full hot breakfast, we were quite disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Very good hotel and the perfect place to stay from the city. It's far from the stripe. Rooms are clean, breakfast is nice and clean. Happy hour piano and wine. Free bottle of water any time with a smile
Thank you for the choice hotel. I check out 6 pm they don't charge me 3rd night. Thank you.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2018

I was headed to Hoover Dam early, so the location was great. As others have said, shopping center across the street (WalMart, I think) and restaurants in area. Casino next door. A few sirens in the night, but not much outside noise.

Limited parking in front, but more in back by pool. I had a room on front side first floor mid corridor. Curtains kept out most of the light except along bottom/air conditioner. A/C noisy. Couldn't pre-cool then turn up temperature with auto fan to avoid the clunking because heat would come on to bring temp up. So no fan only option.

Bed was fine. Doors to closet and bathroom heavy and tended to swing shut. Bathroom was OK.

Breakfast had few healthy options--fruit, packaged oatmeal, yogurt. The rest was sausage/gravy and lots of white bread, bagels, etc.

Evening desk staff was proactively helpful. Morning staff was not.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2018

After being away from home for 18 days, this Comfort Inn felt almost as good as our own beds. This is by far one of the best Comfort Inn's we've been to. It looks brand new and it a large facility. When I booked it, I specified top floor (for the quietness) and away from halls and elevators. I do believe we had the quietest room in the place.

The staff was extremely friendly, and the breakfast was very good.

The close proximity to the airport/rental car return (about 8 minutes) made this hotel an excellent choice. While we were not interested in gambling on our last night on the road, I did notice several casinos nearby that one could drive to. There is no shuttle to the airport, so you do need your own car or other type transportation to the airport.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sharon S
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I am a Choice Club member for Comfort Inns and Suites. I have stayed in many comfort inns and I found that this Comfort Inn will be one on my favorite Comfort Inns I have stayed at. This Comfort Inn is off the main freeway going into Henderson. Great parking, very professional staff, and the rooms, we had two that night, were very clean and comfortable. There are two other motels next to this Comfort Inn and I have stayed in one before, the Holiday Inn. I have found that this comfort Inn is a superior place to stay and will never again stay in the Holiday Inn next door, which was also more expensive.

Room Tip: Easy to get in and out I always like first floor rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business