“Very Good but....”

SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Henderson
Ranked #16 of 26 Hotels in Henderson
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Check in was quick and lobby area very nice. Our room was decorated really nice and about the size I would expect for the price we paid. My biggest negatives would be the bathroom was really dark and looked in need of some repairs. One, the shower was falling out of the wall and the drain was really backed up forcing you to stand in your dirty water for the duration of your shower. Two, the breakfast eating area is very small. We have a family of five and ended up splitting up to eat. It was sad to watch people come get their food and then look around just waiting for a place to eat. I had read previous reviews of this but didn't realize how cramped it really was until I was there. The breakfast food was good and well stocked, everything you'd expect from waffles to yogurt to fruit and muffins. What I really liked about the Springhill was how friendly the staff was and how clean everything was. We only stayed one night and I would probably stay again.

Room Tip: Our room faced west so we got a good view of the strip at night....a treat for the kids to see.
3  Thank 38Angie3

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We arrived late in Vegas with our family and stayed here because we were driving to the Grand Canyon the next day. We have always had good experiences at Springhill Suites in the past. We had nice rooms, comfortable beds and very accommodating staff. The rooms weren't as nice as some other locations we have stayed at, but would recommend!

1  Thank KSScubaDiver
Reviewed 30 July 2014

My family and I had a wonderful experience in this hotel.The cleanliness,friendly staff,safe environment plus wide selection in their breakfast make this place a pleasant place to stay while in Vegas.The rooms are big,bed is very comfortable,the bathroom is clean and big.Were 5 in our family but we had enough space for all of us.We will definitely recommend this place to our friends and family.Truly a gem!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I always like Springhill Suites due to its spacious room and great breakfast. Nothing is top-notch, but good enough for a family on the go. The room is clean, we had two queen beds and there is a sitting area with tables and sofa. The breakfast has all the varieties - juice, coffee, tea, yogurt, fruits, waffles, bagels, toast, cereal, milk, egg, meat. It is good to start a day with a nice breakfast and the price for the hotel is very reasonable. It is 15-20 minutes to the strip, about 10 minutes to the airport.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Cindy D
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We have stopped at this hotel many times to and from California. This hotel is in a more family-friendly location than the Strip or Fremont Street. The rooms have been clean and comfortable every stay. The breakfast area can get congested but the food is fine - eggs, breakfast meat, waffles, etc. Not gourmet but still good. The District shopping area is nearby and we always seem to end up there for dinner. This past stay, we needed two rooms and were given rooms right across from each other which was very convenient. I noticed that the odd numbered rooms are on the east side of the hotel so the room I stayed in was much brighter in the morning than the even numbered room across the hall. The AC worked great in both rooms - thankfully!

1  Thank TravelingMom1122
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Good location. Smooth checkin(7PM). They washed the carpets in our room which were still wet. Many warning signs cautioning slippery surfaces when moving from carpets to tile floors. But walking from wet carpet to tile left dirty footprints on the tile surfaces in bathroom and sink areas. Asked for another room but told it would dry in 1-2 hours. We returned 2 hours later and carpets were still wet. This cleaning should have been done in the early morning and not the late afternoon.
Glad they were cleaning the carpets but it was executed poorly.
In addition, very dimly lit bathroom. Loose toilet seat. Will never return in the future.

4  Thank ahovagim
Reviewed 5 July 2014

My family and I stayed here for one night in May on our way to California. The room was okay, but felt a little sterile. It would have been more inviting with some color in the room. My husband was able to work out at the gym across the street which was nice because he needed free weights. My kids had fun in the pool. I did not really enjoy the breakfast though. I have stayed in many hotels with breakfast included and this one was definitely not one of the better ones. I would probably only stay here if the Embassy Suites was booked up and I knew the quality I was getting for breakfast (but I would probably just go out for breakfast).

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family