“Outstanding in every sense!”

DragonRidge Country Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Situated on a rocky ridge resembling a sleeping dragon, this 18-hole championship golf course plays 7,039 yards at par 72, and is characterized by wide, lush fairways dotted with volcanic rock.
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Easily the best semi-public course that I've played in Vegas (and no, I haven't played Shadow or Cascata).

I'd agree with other reviewers that 10 is a bit of a goofy hole, but outside of that, it was truly excellent. It is definitely a course that you need to see more than once or play with a member to really take advantage of. Conditions were outstanding and pace of play was perfect. Played in just over 3 hours. :)

Service was outstanding and it clearly had that "country club" feel.

Can't wait to play it again!

There are newer reviews for DragonRidge Country Club

Reviewed 31 December 2013

A beautiful location - you can't beat the view of the strip fro here.

The event planning, the service and the bartending - all excellent. The food was planned and prepared exactly as promised and we had a beautiful room to finish up with our gift exchange.

Thank you to all the staff.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Was supposed to play there with a group of buddies. Because of problems at work, I was unable to make it. However, the other 6 guys played. When I called to get a refund on my prepaid greens fees, they hid behind a 48 hour cancellation policy and refused to refund. Having played at many of the finest golf courses the last 20 years, I have never had such a negative experience. In an industry where it's all about the customer, the management of this place clearly doesn't care. They got to keep my $150...at the expense of years of repeat business from our group and negative word of mouth, which is a shame as the course is beautiful.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Dragon Ridge Golf Club is an excellent very playable course with great vistas of the strip, the mountains. Well manicured and a good mix of some easy holes and some real testers. Our entire golf group enjoyed our round and we will definately play it again.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

This is my all time favorite course. Each hole is beautiful and unique. The house that surround the course are amazing. Just remember while putting towards the strip the greens are wicked fast.

2  Thank katkaplan