“Awesome!”

Ranked #13 of 26 Hotels in Henderson
Spokane, Washington
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I have stayed at this location multiple times and have had nothing but great experiences. It is close to a few restaurants, a walmart, party store, and a couple different shopping areas. They have a shuttle that goes down to the strip, and picks you up, which was super convenient for us. It was also only about 15 minutes away from the strip, so if we wanted to drive then it wasn't a hassle. This location has a nice breakfast, eggs, sausage, biscuits & gravy. Room was very clean and staff is super friendly. Definitely recommend this location.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
HIEHenderson, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Henderson, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
Dear Manelow,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. You have pointed out some great conveniences in the area that make it easier for any traveler. Thank you for being so loyal to the Holiday Inn Express Henderson. I cannot tell you enough how much we appreciate your business and continued returns to our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Katie Schafer

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

I recently checked in and was greeted by two young ladies that were very outgoing and helpful. I was checked in by a young lady named brittany and she was a complete joy to speak with and also very diligent with my needs . She is by far the best front desk agents I have met in my many journeys. AS WELL the hotel is great a little out-dated but comfortable and functionable . I love the cookies they serve ! Will definitely come back and tell my co-workers as well.

• Stayed September 2013
HIEHenderson, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Henderson, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
Dear dljones65,
Thank you so much for such a great review. I will make sure to pass along all your kind words. I also appreciate your honesty. We are an older property however, I am happy to inform you that we are going to be doing a full renovation toward the end of the year. We are so excited about the upcoming changes that we are going to be doing. We invited would love to invite you back so you can experience our "new hotel," once it is completed. Thank you again for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Eglin AFB, FL
Reviewed 17 September 2013

1 week stay. Very comfortable and reasonably priced. Excellent breakfast in the mornings. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. Walking distance to a good restaurant next door and easy walk to the wall-mart for your souvenirs instead of paying silly prices on the strip. The Vegas Strip, by the way, is only a few minutes away when you want to go for the sites but this is a great place to stay when you want to be close but not in the middle of it all. If you just want to stay close to the hotel, but want the casino environment, you can walk right next door to the Sunset Station Casino. All the gambling, book room, restaurents etc you need without the mega congestion of the strip.

Room Tip: Internet connectivity is important to me. I did not rely on wireless, I bring a wire and plug in if...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Pastrimino
HIEHenderson, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Henderson, responded to this review, 19 September 2013
Dear Pastrimino,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We greatly appreciate all the specifics that you pointed out about our hotel. We are really in a great area only minutes away from main attractions such as the Las Vegas Strip or Hoover Dam. Thank you for providing future travelers with such good information.

Safe Travels and Best Wishes,

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Stayed for 4 weeks and holiday inn made my stay completely comfortable and memorable. The rooms and bathrooms are spacious and clean. I like the ambience of rooms plus hotel ( I generally prefer not too shady ). The morning breakfast and cookies in evening were just amazing. The best part of hotel is their staff. Be it Alyse, George or Katie and of course the kitchen staff, all are very helpful and always smiling.
Has nearby all the major stores and food chains. Bus connectivity is also good. I will recommend for my next trip too.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear RahulGupta8,
Wow!!! Thank you so much for all your kind words. I am just thrilled that you were able to relax, get comfortable, and create memories. That is what our goal is, great hotels guests love! On top of that we like to make sure we take care of every guest. I will make sure to pass along your kind words to Alyse and George. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Until then safe travels!

Best Wishes

Parachute, Colorado
Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here out of chance because our boat broke down on the lake so we spent 2 days at the hotel. It was great! We stayed during the week and they had a happy hour where they serve free beer/wine and serve food from 5-7! That's awesome for how expensive Vegas can be! The hotel grounds are nice and lots of restaurants in walking distance. The hotel also didn't charge a cent for the 2 small dogs traveling with us! We're holiday inn customers for life!

• Stayed July 2013
HIEHenderson, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Henderson, responded to this review, 18 July 2013
Dear Smiths2012,
Thank you so much for writing a review for our hotel. Even though you were here by chance due to your boat breaking down, I am so glad you were able to experience our hotel. Thank you for mentioning our manager's reception. It is such a nice added bonus for any traveler that is passing through. Here at the Holiday Inn Express in Henderson, we understand that having to pay for a room is one thing but having to pay for your pet can be stressful. That is why we no longer have a pet fee. Pets are part of the family and we love having them stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future and as always thank you for "Staying Smart," with Holiday Inn Express in Henderson!

Corona, California
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We always pick this hotel when we come to town boating at Lake Mead. My kids love the bunk bed room and the free breakfast. For me, the convenience to the parking lot (not a far walk) was a plus for loading the boat. There is always plenty of parking. The location is conveniently located across from a Super Wal-Mart, a Lowes, and an urgent care (unfortunately my daughter needed it this weekend...stitches). The hotel staff is always VERY friendly and accommodating. I agree with other reviewers that the carpet could use a shampoo. Other than that, the rooms were spotless and comfortable.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
HIEHenderson, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Henderson, responded to this review, 10 July 2013
Dear Gina M,
Wow!! What a great review! Thank you so much for taking time to write a review for our hotel. Also, thank you for mentioning the different places in the area. We are really in a great location for travelers. Almost any thing that you would need is a simple walk or 5 minute drive away. I greatly appreciate you also mentioning the carpet. We are working overtime to ensure that this is not an issue anymore with our guests. On top of that we are going to be doing a full renovation toward the end of the year that we are extremely excited about. Thank you again for the wonderful review. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a fantastic and safe summer!

Best Wishes and Safe Travels,

Reviewed 27 June 2013

The first two times we stayed here it was perfect. Very clean, comfy beds, and friendly staff. The last time we stayed they put the two of us in a room that was for a family, bunk beds, basketball hoop etc The beds were still comfy but the carpet was not very clean. It had a lot of spots. I brought that to the attention of the hotel clerk.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
HIEHenderson, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Henderson, responded to this review, 5 July 2013
Kathleen H,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We greatly appreciate your honest feedback. Also, I want to thank you for being a return guest and for you loyalty to the Holiday Inn Express brand. However, I want to apologize to you, it seems we fell below the bar on your most recent stay. If there is anything that we can do for you for this inconvenience please do not hesitate to let me know. Please contact me at 702-990-2323 or via email at kschafer@impressguest.com. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I will make sure that this is taken care of immediately. Have a wonderful safe summer.

Best Regards,