Holiday Inn Express Henderson
Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson(Henderson)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$118
US$133
US$118
Hampton.com
Sunset Station Hotel and Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$72
US$72
US$51
US$135
US$103
  • Pool
M Resort Spa Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$165
US$495
US$450
  • Pool
All reviewsfront desksunset casinolas vegasfirst floorwithin walking distancebreakfast roomwould stay here againlarge casinoexercise roomwonderful stayone night stayclean roomsconvenient locationvery nice hotelbed was comfortableroom was largesunset station
Reviewed 20 February 2014

As a Platinum member with Holiday Inn I stay at alot of them. This was my first stay at this property. It was consistent with all of the other Holiday Inn Express properties I stay at. Thats what I like consistency. The staff was very welcoming when I arrived. The room was very clean and pretty well maintained. They do a managers reception in the evening, which I didnt take part in but it looked very nice. The area is very nice with a ton of shopping and restaurants so everything you need is close by. No doubt if I need to stay there again I will...

Room Tip: Anywhere you get a room is fine, it is a quiet area, just stay away from the elevators
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
HIEHenderson, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Dear Michael G,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review!!! We are appreciative of your loyalty as a Platinum Elite IHG Rewards Club Member and glad that our staff and amenities were a consistent high standard, which is definitely to be expected of the Holiday Inn Express chain! Please feel free to contact me directly for your next accommodation and I would be more than happy to assist you! (and be sure to enjoy our Manager's reception next time!)

Thanks again for staying SMART!

Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

Very clean and quite, employees greet you and are very nice and helpful, the breakfast was very convenient did have to waist time to go else were. I would recommend this to my friends and family Holiday Inn Express Henderson is a great place to stay

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
HIEHenderson, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Dear James M,

WOW!! It makes me glad to hear that you would highly recommend our property to your family and friends!! I am glad you had such an enjoyable experience - especially our breakfast! Thanks again for choosing to stay SMART with the Holiday Inn Express! Have a wonderful rest of your trip!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 7 February 2014

This was a typical Holiday Inn Express. They are right off the freeway. The employees were friendly and helpful. We stayed on the first floor. The room was clean and comfortable. The continental breakfast was great.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
HIEHenderson, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2014

Thank you for your kind review! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and that our staff exceeded your expectations! Again, thank you for staying smart and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

This is a beautiful Hotel that 2 years ago I would have given a rating of 10. Now maybe a 5-6. Hallways dirty, furniture abused, carpets dirty, heater not working properly and broken cover. Had to dig the alarm clock out from on the floor behind the side table. If this room was just remodeled someone better ask for money back. We choose Holiday Inn Express over others because of their High Standards. In our opinion this one was below the standard were used to . This is the 2nd Holiday Inn in the last year that doesn't meet our expectations for what were used to from HIE. A Hit and Miss Hotel Chain now.

Stayed: January 2014
HIEHenderson, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Dear Countrygal57,
First and foremost, I would like to apologize for the experience you had with your most recent stay. It is very disappointing to hear that you did not have a great experience. I would definitely like to discuss your stay with you. And make this right with you. Our goal is to make sure that every guest leaves our hotel satisfied or if there was a problem with your stay that you feel like it was handled appropriately. I sincerely want to thank you for the valuable feedback that you have provided. Feedback is a gift. Also, I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. If you would be so kind to contact me at 702-990-2323 or via email at kschafer@impressguest.com, I would like make this right with you and discuss your experience with us. Thank you again for the review.

Safe Travels,
Katie Schafer

Reviewed 5 January 2014

After a long day of driving and traveling with two dogs our usual "go to" hotel in Henderson, NV became a non-friendly place for dogs and way too expensive. I called Holiday Inn Express in Henderson, NV and talked with the front desk clerk, Aaron S. He was nothing less than professional. Aaron told me that "Holiday Inn Express welcomed dogs and had plenty of parking" for our trailer. My family and I arrived tired and ready for some rest. Aaron went above and beyond. He assured us that we could rest comfortably and not worry about our trailer, that the dogs were always welcomed and breakfast would surely meet our needs. True to his word the Holiday Inn Express was in a safe neighborhood, beds and hotel room was very comfortable and clean. We had a nice stay. This is our "go to" place when traveling through Las Vegas and it's because of Aaron's professionalism and attention to detail that we will always return to this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Andrea T
HIEHenderson, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

WOW!!! What a fantastic review Andrea T!! I am very glad our staff was able to make your stay extra special!! I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Aaron, who is a pleasure to work with and to have at our property! We look forward to seeing both you and your dogs again soon!! Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your next accommodation!! We will be thrilled to take care of you!

Warm Regards,