Green Valley Ranch Resort and Spa
Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson(Henderson)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$127
US$118
Holiday Inn Express Henderson(Henderson)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$95
Sunset Station Hotel and Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$114
US$99
US$85
BestWestern.com
Best Western Plus Henderson Hotel(Henderson)(Great Value!)
US$102
BestWestern.com
US$259
US$124
Hotels.com
  • Pool
2,241 results
All reviewsgreen valleyeast toweroff the strippool areapizza rocksand beachfood courtgrand caferesort feewhole foodsmovie theaterlas vegasshopping areabeautiful resortbell deskmandalay baystation casinos
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I just returned home after visiting and staying at your resort for a conference. Lovely experience (esp. the spa, that was simply awesome!) however I was disappointed about one significant element and that was my hotel room situation. My colleague and I reserved a room w/ two beds however when we arrived we were told there were only rooms w/ king beds. I thought the whole point of a reservation was so you had a room w/ what you wanted or needed? The first room we were offered smelled like a pack of cigarettes. We were promptly moved (thank you by the way) to another room that was much cleaner however still a king bed. When we started talking to other conference participants we heard several had same situations however they were either were upgraded OR given a discount. We received neither. We are disappointed and I think you and other should be aware of this when they stay at your facility.
PS the SPA IS AWESOME. I would spend all my time there if I could.

Room Tip: If they offer you a first floor room and you don't smoke don't take it. Its a smoking optional area and they don't tell you.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Travis O
Reviewed 7 February 2014

The rooms are so quiet and comfortable. The bathrooms are large and modern and has what seems to be an endless amount of soft, fluffy towels. The housekeeping department does an excellent job of cleaning the rooms.

Even in the winter, the grounds have beautiful flowers. We enjoyed the delicious food served for all 3 meals during the conference we attended. The spa's fitness center had plenty of weight machines, ellipticals, spinners, and treadmills.

The only complaint I have is that such a large resort has only one shuttle bus to transport people to the airport which means if you are catching an early morning flight there is a good chance you will need to take a cab. Also the shuttle doesn't run very early (first run is at 7:00 a.m.) and doesn't have a very late run from the airport to the resort.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 February 2014

We attended a family wedding in November 2013 and decided to stay close to family and this hotel was perfect . The rooms are spacious and clean and the hotel has great amenities and a great selection of restaurants. Although you cannot get away from the cigarette smoke in the casino, I had my 5 & 8 year old girls with me, there is a library, shopping concourse, arcade for the kids to spend time in. The strip is 15 mins. away and very close to other strip shopping malls and restaurants.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2014

With the exception of waiting 10 minutes to check into the motel the stay could not have been better. The room was clean and well decorated, the bed was comfortable and the amenities throughout the hotel were excellent. Very pleasant staff.

Oh, try the salmon and locks on a bagel... YUMMM

Room Tip: ask for pool side.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

stayed here while my husband was at a corporate conference at GVR. While he was working I took advantage of all the amazing amenities. Complete luxury all around from the rooms to the spa. I spent most if my time at the gym and spa area where there's a pool, beautiful cabanas and hot tub. FYI, All spa/gym amenities are complimentary as long as you are a guest. Treatments are additional.Once you check in at the spa/gym desk you will be guided downstairs and greeted with a key to a locker and slippers. Inside the locker will contain your bathrobe. No need to bring anything with you all toiletries are provided, (from Gillette razors to upscale hair products, toothbrushes etc....) Snacks, fruit, juices and bottled water are complimentary as well. You can also order drinks or a meal. The property is absolutely breathtaking and elegant. Dining was fantastic, shopping was incredible and the bars on site were top notch. I really enjoyed the Lobby Bar, Sip Martini and Pour. The service was spectacular from check in to housekeeping. The location was perfect too. Far enough from the strip but close enough. (20 min cab ride and $50 each way to The Wynn) I'm sad to check out tomorrow but look forward to coming back. Only negative, our room didn't have a view. Then again, I really didn't spend much time in our room.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business