“Great service, great prices... Food just average”
Review of Pasta Cucina

Pasta Cucina
Ranked #63 of 686 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2013

My husband and I were the last diners there in the evening. The service was good and we did not feel the least bit rushed. We both ordered pasta dishes with seafood... Maybe we ordered the wrong thing. My shrimp scampi was so overwhelmed with lemon, that I could not even taste any garlic. The prices here are very reasonable... I think the scampi was $13.99, the shrimp were fresh and portions were plentiful, but I doubt we will return.

There are newer reviews for Pasta Cucina

Reviewed 25 May 2013

Very impressed with the pasta dishes offered on the menu. Food was very tasty and service was very attentive. The prices were very reasonable also.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

We ate here the night there was a rock concert at the Sunset Station and I think a lot of the concert attendees ate here because it was packed and the service was very slow.
The food was good, not great, but good. For example, the pasta that came with the veal parmesean was a bit bland...although the marinari for the dipping sauce was quite good.
We will definitely eat here again, but be advised that getting reservations ahead of time on busy nights is certainly a plus (we waited about 20 minutes to get in without reservations).

Reviewed 19 March 2013

This was my second time at Pasta Cucina at the Sunset Station and both times I have come away impressed. We were a party of six and arrived just after 5pm on a Friday. We had about a five minute wait while they seated guests in front of us, then were seated. The table we were placed was a round one with a center that you could rotate which made sharing the bread and appetizers very easy.

Our server (whose name I forget) was great in that he was attentive without being over bearing. He made suggestions on what was (and was not) a good selection for the night. We ordered and relaxed. I had the Three-Cheese Ravioli which comes in a marinara/alfredo sauce that was great, my wife enjoyed her Linguini and Clams. Other chosen entries at our table included a traditional Spaghetti and Meatballs and Eggplant Parmesan. All meals were raved about.

One other nice touch, we weren't rushed out even though a crowd had begun to gather at the entrance. I would highly recommend this as a nice Italian restaurant. It's was good enough for us to drive from Sam's Town where we stayed to Sunset Station. Needless to say, we will be back again.

Reviewed 11 March 2013

On our recent stay at the hotel & casino we had dinner here. The service was excellent. The food was soooo good. My husband & I were so surprised by the wonderful food,good prices & over all very nice atmosphere. We would defiantly eat here again & recommend it to anyone who stays at the hotel & casino