“Reasonable”

Dining options: Reservations
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Reasonable”
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

The dipping sauces, one marinara, one Alfredo, were the best part of my meal! Excellent. The Caesar salad was decent but the dressing seemed to be commercial. My veal Milanese was perfectly cooked but was served with too little spinach.

Overall this is a nice, inexpensive option for Italian food.

Visited January 2014

Henderson, Nevada
“Cozy and classy in the middle of the hustle/bustle of the casino”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

I went with a friend for dinner at Pasta Cucina. Rumor had it the prices were "high" but I did not find that for the quality of food we both had. You can see their menu with prices on the Sunset Station Casino website.

The atomosphere is very classy, and comfortable. The staff was very knowledgable about the menu and ingredients when we asked. We sat within visual range of the Chief and it was obvious the staff enjoys what they do.

I had the Cheese Ravioli. If no one was looking, I would have licked the plate as the sauce was delicious. My friend had the Chicken Parmesan and had planned on taking half of it home. Their plate was empty when we were ready to go.

• Visited December 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Pasta”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Have eaten here a couple times before. Service has never been a problem and the prices are decent. The pasta dishes we had were ok - a little salty for my taste and a bit sour tangy. We always go home with left overs. Love the atmosphere - quite romatic.

• Visited July 2013
Mukilteo, Washington
“Great service, great prices... Food just average”
Reviewed 13 June 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were the last diners there in the evening. The service was good and we did not feel the least bit rushed. We both ordered pasta dishes with seafood... Maybe we ordered the wrong thing. My shrimp scampi was so overwhelmed with lemon, that I could not even taste any garlic. The prices here are very reasonable... I think the scampi was $13.99, the shrimp were fresh and portions were plentiful, but I doubt we will return.

Visited June 2013
Midland, Michigan
“A great place to dine”
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Very impressed with the pasta dishes offered on the menu. Food was very tasty and service was very attentive. The prices were very reasonable also.

• Visited May 2013