“Wow, wow, wow...”
Review of Pizza Fusion - CLOSED

Pizza Fusion
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 26 July 2012

New favorite... sorry BJ's. Pizza to die for, ingredients, natural and wholesome, crust handmade, thick and perfect, beer cold, nice wine selection, great desserts. Too much good stuff. Wine nights too on Tuesday and Wednesday. Like I said, new favorite. Just down from Trader Joe's if you need a landmark.

There are newer reviews for Pizza Fusion
Reviewed 18 June 2012

We found this spot by accident (originally heading to the Crepe Shack next door, but pizza sounded better!) The interior is clean and bright, and I was impressed every step of the way. Their menu is great, and they offer vegan and or gluten free options for just about everything on the menu. Everything is fresh, organic, and it definitely showed. We got this amazing steak pizza (see photo!) and it was just delicious. They have great specials running through the week including a gluten free day, a date night (which includes a glass of wine or beer) and even FREE WINE night! How can you not love that?

Our server actually happened to be one of the owners, and he was very kind and enthusiastic... going so far as to offer us a dessert pie/hazelnut amazingness (again, photo!) on the house.

We are most definitely coming back soon, and I even had vegan friends drive all the way from Summerlin to try it because I was so insistent. They had just as positive of an experience as I did.

Thank you again for providing an alternative to the "cookie cutter" pizza joints!