“Luxury Business Accomodations”

Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
Ranked #8 of 26 Hotels in Henderson
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Lovely hotel for the conference I attended with luxurious surroundings. The staff was fantastic! Everyone wanted to see my stay there was perfect. I was so busy working I didn't make the time to use all of the amenities, so I'm planning a return trip for leisure with my hubs. A girl can't work all the time, right? I loved the room, the soft bed, the abundance of towels and toiletries provided, and found the suite visually appealing. The furnishings were perfect to suit our needs and the view out of our window was spectacular! I'll be back!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa

Reviewed 4 November 2013

We are Hilton diamond members, and usually like to stay a Hilton branded hotel. There are not too many good ones on Vegas strip. Elara is nice but they don't like to give upgrades to diamond members. So we thought we would give this place a try. I have to say this is a really nice resort. The pool is huge... and empty. It is like having your own private heated pool! If you are looking for a Vegas party scene, you are not going to get it here. The place is very quiet and empty. We got an amazing corner suite upgrade as Diamond member. The lagoon is cool, but lake water is quite cold. Maybe it would be nice in the summer.

They have free shuttle to the strip (MGM) every 2 hours. We drove instead and it takes around 25 to 30 minutes. The parking lot was very empty. The hotel surrounding is very beautiful and quiet. We like the food at the French restaurant in the village and there is no wait in any of the stores as the village is also very empty. This is the place for a romantic getaway and yet you are close to Vegas for the food and shows.

Room Tip: Beware of ground level rooms. People could look into your room and your view could be blocked by th...
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Beautiful Location. Nice Hotel that has rooms over the water. Access to biking/running/hiking trails through nearby hills. Very relaxing. Celine Dion lives at the top of the hill. But, a long way from the lights of the Strip. Only occasional shuttles provided by hotel. Dinky casino on site. Parking garage is a long walk to the rooms. No food anywhere after 9pm. We drove several miles to find a Taco Bell drive through. If you're looking for peace, quiet, nice accomodations with picturesque surroundings, it's here. But if you're planning on enjoying gambling, shows, and the excitement of the Strip, this is a very long trek. It's a good place for business meetings scheduled adjacent to weekends, because the distractions are minimal but Vegas is close enough for fun when meetings are over.

1  Thank Roger B
Reviewed 30 October 2013

My husband and I were on a multi-state roadtrip and decided to stop in Vegas for a couple of nights to unwind (ironic, I know). We chose this property since it was off the strip and quieter. Quiet, yes, but not in a good way. When we checked in, I was not acknowledged as a HHonor Diamond member, not given a room upgrade (that I know of), had to ask for my water and my breakfast coupons after she had already given me my room keys, etc. The room itself was nice and spacious. The bathrooms were large and luxurious, but yes, it's getting a bit worn and could use some refreshing. They told me I had a lake view room. Yes, I saw the lake, but I was tucked into an area that completely prevented the sun from entering the room. This really bothered me since I didn't have a balcony (huge pet peeve when a resort doesn't have balconies). I would have gladly given up my lake view (read: dirty, brown water) for a room that had some light exposure. I did ask if there were rooms with more light and they offered to show me one, but seemed shocked that my room seemed dark because it apparently was a "very nice room!". The pool was fabulous, I will say that. It was quiet and relaxing with music playing over speakers. The "village" with shops and restaurants...Total joke. Most places are empty, the restaurants were overpriced, and my husband definitely didn't have great things to say about his slice of pizza from one of the joints. He did really enjoy his ice cream from the cute ice cream shop though. I have celiac disease so am on a strict gluten free diet and not one restaurant could accommodate me (other than the Hilton, which still was questionable). Because of this, we did have to leave and drive about 10 miles to get me food for lunches and dinners. I will say the breakfast at the hotel was great, and my husband loved the weekend buffet. I don't think we would stay here again, but overall our experience was just okay.

1  Thank mauionmymind08
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We had an excellent couple of days here. The resort is vast but stylish and also (when we stayed) very quiet. The pool area is lovely and the staff very friendly and helpful. It doesn't have the glitz or action of the Strip but that's the reason why we chose it in the first place. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2013

The hotel was remote and many area buildings were abandoned. The hotel showed signs of aging due to unuse. Room service was unavailable and staff was unhelpful. When I checked out they waived their hand and said "You are all set." No one asked me how my stay was. I accidentally left something in the room. The hotel oferred to mail it to me (at my expense) and I still haven't received it, though they promised to me days ago.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Michael M, Manager at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Pamela G,

Thank you for leaving a review of you recent stay with us at our property. I'm so sorry to hear that you had a less than stellar experience. We always try to do everything that we can to increase guest satisfaction, and I'm sorry that we fell short of your expectations. We always try to make sure that all of our guests feel valued and respected. We take your comments very seriously and I have passed them along to our staff in an effort to ensure that your issues are rectified for future guests. We thank you again for your feedback and hope that the next time you're in town you'll give us another chance and stay with us again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 24 October 2013

my family had an excellent time & we are looking forward to come back real soon,also we will tell all our friends &family about this hotel it was really great to stay there , just pure joy .thank you medhat (matt) habib

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henderson
The Strip
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Signature at MGM Grand
#11 of 263 in Las Vegas
The Mirage Hotel & Casino
#50 of 263 in Las Vegas
Summerlin
Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa

Been to Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!