Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
US$88
BestWestern.com
US$63
US$45
Holiday Inn Express Henderson(Henderson)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$115
Hotels.com
US$118
Hampton.com
Sunset Station Hotel and Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$58
US$213
US$169
US$136
US$101
Travelocity
  • Pool
M Resort Spa Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$177
1,431 results
All reviewslake las vegasclosed downbeautiful hotelirish pubfire pitself parkparking garagerooms are largethe hustle and bustleminute drivefitness centerfree shuttleoff the stripravellacasinoweddingdevelopment
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Hilton lake Las Vegas is a good, expensive hotel. The location of this hotel is excellent. Its very quiet, peaceful and away from the hustle and bustle of the Strip. We reached the hotel at about 12pm and had no issues checking in then although the normal checkin time is 3pm. The staff is friendly. It's got a fairly decent shallow swimming pool. They've got a shuttle every hour to and fro the strip (for free). The Strip is about 40 minutes drive from here. Having said all this, I would not want to stay here again, for the simple reason being, if I want peace and want to avoid noise, I would be a fool to head to Vegas! Isn't it?

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ParagSaw
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The staff at check in and check out and during our one night stay were very helpful and made our stay more relaxed after a long drive from Utah. The place is peaceful and nicely designed to allow for a relaxing stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 8 August 2014

This hotel has problems with Roaches! In the dining room, in the room, in the shower, in the pool, hot tub, bathroom, everywhere! The service is poor, hot tub broken, pool closes at 7:00 pm. Dirty old, small carpets in hall ways. Overall a bad experience. Choose the Westin down the road, you'll be happier!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
4  Thank Marcello B
Michael M, Manager at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Marcello,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me Friday regarding your stay with us.

It is our goal to impress our guest and I am sorry we fell short of that goal with you.
I have shared our conversation with my housekeeping and maintenance department and assure your concerns are being addressed.

I was also happy to hearojn your next visit you would be willing to stop by the hotel and see our upcoming changes.

Again Thank You for your time Marcello.

Have a great day
Michael

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Just returned from a holiday to the US. We stayed at the Hilton Lake Las Vegas for two nights but wish we had stayed longer. The hotel is fabulous, great pool and we had a lovely view across the lake from our room. It was good value too for our stay.

The room was a good size with two queen beds and was spotless. The beds were very comfortable and we slept well. Our room had a balcony so we could sit and watch the sunrise first thing (when it wasn't too hot). Overall we were very happy with the room and our stay.

Only negative: I made a cup of coffee in our room and it was horrible. Maybe I had a bad experience but I didn't try making any more.

Hotel didn't seem too busy as there weren't many people having breakfast or around the pool.

I would definitely return and I would recommend this hotel if friends were going to be travelling in the area.

Room Tip: If you can get a room overlooking the lake do so. It's a lovely view and if you like getting up early, it is nice to watch the sunrise.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Jacqui S
Reviewed 6 August 2014

My boyfriend, his 2 boys, and I were originally reserved at the Westin Resort down the road, but, they overbooked themselves and sent us to the Hilton. The room's decor was a simple elegance that offered all the amenities one requires. My only wish is that if there are 2 double beds, they allow 2 caffeinated cups of coffee per adult. Other than that, spacious rooms with beds that we melted in. We were unable to enjoy the hotel's offerings, but a definite 5 stars for comfort. We will most likely return when we have more time to experience the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family