“Great for a Special Occasion”

Sonoma Cellars Steakhouse at Sunset Station
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sunset / Stephanie/Marks
Toledo, Ohio
“Great for a Special Occasion”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

When you are in Vegas and thinking of a great meal with a great atmosphere, consider Sonoma Cellars. Hidden in the back of the casino, the restaurant is very elegant with a casual feel to it. The wait staff are well trained and very attentive throughout our meal. My wife ordered the strip steak as I ordered the Filet. If there was a winner, we would say the strip was an excellent choice.

• Visited August 2013

Henderson, Nevada
“Worst dinner ever!”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

We have dined at Sonomas several times before, but tonight it was the worst ever. The service was slow, the steak was tasteless and the baked potato was just so so. Our dinner experience took over two hours, because of our waiter. One our guest sent her chicken back because it was very dry. They did comp our drinks, I had water and my wife had ice tea, big deal!! Last time to Sonoma!

• Visited July 2013
LAS VEGAS
“Love this place”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

This is a great place to dine. The food is tasty, the service is excellent, and the bartender, Tony is quite knowledgeable and very helpful when choosing wine. Beautiful atmosphere and fair pricing.

• Visited July 2013
Nuneaton, United Kingdom
“A little pricey But”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

We enjoyed our steak dinner ( petite fillet ) starting with the garden salad that came with some nice warm breads , I was asked if I wanted any sides with my dinner I chose a baked potatoe the charge for that was $5 my drink was suggested by the server as they didn't have the one I wanted that came out at $10 a glass rather more than I would normally pay.
We were taking advantage of the half point dining which made a big difference to our final bill otherwise not sure it's value for the money, so beware if ordering sides or letting the server choose your wine it may be costly . There are lots of restaurants close by where they include at least 2 sides at no extra cost.

• Visited June 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great find inside the casino!!!”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Almost hidden inside the casino, this was a GREAT steakhouse!!! The homemade steak sauces were an added treat! Would definitely eat here again!!!!

Visited February 2013