“Enjoyable stay with very helpful staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson
Ranked #4 of 26 Hotels in Henderson
Seattle, Washington
“Enjoyable stay with very helpful staff”
Reviewed 4 April 2012

We had a photo crew staying for a week at the Hilton Garden Inn recently, and the staff and the property helped make our work go very smoothly. They opened the breakfast area early to accommodate our early departure times, and the staff assisted quickly with any room or storage needs as they came up, and with a smile. The parking is convenient and could easily accommodate our variety of large vehicles. Also, having wifi throughout the hotel was an advantage as well, and without paying an additional daily fee.

We would definitely come back at the next opportunity. We highly recommmend.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, 5 April 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post your stay with us. I was happy to see that our dining room staff was able to accomodate your group for breakfast. thank you for the reccamendation.

We hope to have the opportunity to host your group again in the near future.

Michael

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Albany, Oregon
Reviewed 31 March 2012

We flew into Las Vegas to start a big driving tour of the Grand Canyon/Sedona needing a one night stay and had no interest in the strip. We are Hilton Honor gold so get free breakfast at HGIs. Breakfast runs about $10/person otherwise. This site was all that we expect from HGI including a microwave, mini fridge, comfortable bedding/bed and outdoor pool/hottub well maintained. This 2 queen accommodation was under $100 with tax. Strip mall like location with an unattractive, huge casino sign across the street but we did not see the lights from or sounds from that establishment during our stay. There were a few signs of wear that did not significant impact our stay like somewhat dingy hall carpeting. It was warm enough to swim outside this last week of March.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to posting your stay with us. Hope you enjoyed your trip to Sedona and the Grand Canyon hopefully you were able to do the sky walk there.

Phoenix
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Our soccer team stayed in this hotel during a soccer tournament. The hotel staff was very helpful with directions and making sure we had all we needed. The breakfast was great for our hungry team! The pool was heated which made for lots of fun for the kids. We got a great affordable rate and booking multiple rooms for a group discount was made very easy! Hotel location was great...we could walk to Starbucks!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, 24 March 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post your stay with us, I hope your socer tournament went well.

Glad to see you enjoyed our breakfast

Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I stayed at this hotel because it was near my technical training. I thought it was going to be just a typical hotel stay, however that pre-judgment was soon annihilated by all the friendly staff. The shuttle pick-up at the Airport was great, why you may ask? Well, my words may not do such a service justice, but I shall attempt, nonetheless. The shuttle is complimentary, but not like the kind of complimentary you get from an airline, half a cup of liquid plus left-over rations from WWII. No, this is the kind of complimentary that you say “Hey, this is nice”. They treat you like a star, wait, allow me to adjust that, they treat you like a friend, not a scumbag friend that wants to keep borrowing things from you, but like the best friend you’ve had since Junior High when Ted F. pushed you off the swing and your friend “accidentally” tripped and fell into Ted and he landed in the mud puddle. That’s the kind of service these people provide, metaphorically speaking. If, nay WHEN, you stay there, I recommend waking up in time to enjoy their breakfast. If you are lucky enough to be there for a fun or relaxed trip, the hardest decision you will have to make is what to order. I recommend two eggs with cheese, loosely scrambled, some buttered toast and orange juice, but orange juice ONLY if you have either 1) not brushed your teeth or 2)waited half an hour, because let’s face it, OJ and toothpaste is gross. The same location you receive your morning meal, can also provide your late-day meal intake (Dinner). I know, some people say Dinner, some people say Supper. Me, I believe it is Supper unless it is a classy occasion. And here, at this hotel eatery, it can be a classy occasion, because they have classy food, and regular food too. They have the usual kids meals available too, so don’t worry parents, your tricycle motors (kids) will be able to enjoy the items of their desire as well. I enjoyed the steak one night and the burger the next, but there is so much more to the menu than that. I would like to humbly suggest an exotic drink from the bar though, well, exotic in the sense that I’m pretty sure you haven’t had one in a while. What is this drink I am building suspense to? A simple, innocent and sweet, Shirley Temple. Yes, they are my drink of choice, and even though I am old enough to indulge in alcohol, I choose the Temple. The delightful bartender, Vikki (I may be spelling it incorrectly, my apologies) was the crafter of my Shirley Temple. I do not know if it was the experience of being on my first business trip, or the desert sun, or what was the X-factor in this particular virgin-libation, but by-golly that Shirley temple was AMAZING, as were the next few S.T.’s I took honor in drinking. And as we are on the topic of sweet drinks, I must also do a shout out to the lemonade they have available, it was delectable and deserves praise, even from a 1000 miles away, it stands out as great. Well, I feel my words are fading, so I leave this review with just one regret, that my stay there was business oriented, so I was not able to enjoy the pool or hot tub. But I do ever so hope to return to this great, friendly, cool, place. Stay awesome my friends, stay awesome.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Riley H
Thank you for such a wonderful and detailed post regarding your visit with us. I am glad that you were abel to enjoy our dining facilities and I will be sure to share your kudos with Vicki

Have a great day

Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed 19 March 2012

Great Hotel!. The area is very peaceful compared to the hotels on the strip. Great service. The location was great for us since we wanted to go to the Hoover Dam so it worked very well. Hotel was very clean and nice.

1 Thank Fab M
Thank you for taking the time to post your stay with, it is always great to see wgat our guest think about us.

Hope you a good tour at the Hoover Dam

Reviewed 15 March 2012

Everything about our trip.....NASCAR weekend was GREAT! Our stay at Hilton Garden Inn was Great...Great service, Great rooms, Great food, Great location.....
We will be staying here on our next trip to NASCAR weekend!

• Stayed March 2012
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, 16 March 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post your staf with us. Glad to see you had a good NASCAR visit we look forward to hosting you again next year.

Herriman
Reviewed 10 March 2012

I got a really good rate on this hotel with two queen beds. There were four of us and so the queeen beds really came in handy.

This hotel is right next to the Sunset Station. A little hard to find because the sign was hard to see. The parking up front had very few spots so we had to park in the back. To get there, you need to go back on the main street. A little confusing.

I am a big fan of Hilton Garden Inns so I jumped at the chance to stay here at the great rate.

The front desk guy was way friendly and very helpful as well. And the room air conditioner actually worked which is critical to me. Lots of outlets as well for electronic devices.

Room Tip: Know where it is or use a GPS.