“I'll be back!!”

Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Henderson
Klamath Falls, Oregon, United States
“I'll be back!!”
Reviewed 17 April 2012

I have stayed at a lot of hotels, although this is the first trip to Vegas, and this hotel was the best! The staff wasn't only friendly, but very helpful! We had over 60 people with our group, and I never saw anyone unhappy, or inattentive! Jordan was our first contact when he picked us up at the airport! He made us feel right at home right from the start! The rest of the staff was just the same way! The rooms were very comfortable, the food delicious, and the grounds beautiful and peaceful! The lobby/sitting area was very relaxing and a great place to sit and converse with friends! All I can say is, "I'll be back!"

Room Tip: If you want to get away from the noise of the machines and loud people, this is the place to come! A...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, 23 April 2012
Cheri,

Thank you for taking the time to post your stay. I loved your title of " I'll Be Back" and we look forward to hosting you again soon!!

I will be sure to share you KUDOS with our chef reagrding your dining experience

Michael

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Westminster, MD
Reviewed 14 April 2012

From the warm welcome at the front desk to the wonderful atmosphere...I couldn't ask for better in business travel! The staff is very customer oriented. The food for breakfast as well as room service is incredible...very fresh, well prepared and the staff is amazing! Sorry to use so many adjectives, but I was pleased from the minute I walked in the door to the moment I checked out! The rooms were comfortable, very clean, and decorated very tastefully. I will ALWAYS stay at this hotel when visiting Las Vegas. Thanks especially to Bryce, Vicky, Carmela, ALL chefs, and the other hotel staff. You are the BEST!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, 16 April 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post your stay with us. It is alwasy great to see when we have accomplished our misson to "Impress Guess"

I will be sure to share your KUDOS with Bryce, Vicky, Carmela, ALL chefs.

Reviewed 14 April 2012

I stayed a night at this hotel while awaiting my furniture to arrive at my new home. Thinking that the Hilton has a good reputation, but this hotel isn't up to par. There is no valet and only a few available parking spots. When I walked inside my room I didn't expect it to be so small. The bathroom is also tiny with no tub only a shower. Also it was very noisy, guest were walking up and down the hall making tons on noise. I have stayed at numerous hotels on the strip and have had more peace! Defiantly not worth the price I payed. I should have stayed at a nicer hotel on the strip. My advise is if you want a 4-5 star experience avoid this hotel!

• Stayed April 2012
4 Thank NOLAVEGAS
Dear Nolavegas:

I am sorry to hear you didn’t have a pleasant experience during your recent stay with us at Hilton Garden Inn. We strive to ensure all of our guests have a great stay and we regret you didn’t feel your stay was up to par. We are eager to please you to ensure you receive the Hilton Garden Inn welcome our guests expect from you.

We hope you will give us another chance to wow you.
Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed 8 April 2012

Traveling cross-country, I booked a room here with a king bed for the first night of my trip.

As I drove in, I noted that there were many restaurants nearby. Upon arriving, it was easy to see that the grounds were well-maintained and the parking lot was well-lit. I unpacked my stuff and went to check in.

Check-in was easy; the staff was very friendly. I found my room on the first floor and was glad to find plenty of space with a comfortable bed. I slept well after a long day of driving.

The next morning brought the only minor issue in that breakfast was not included. I travel a fair amount and have come to expect a minimum of cereal, fruit, and bagels. Truthfully, though, I didn't really mind since I rarely eat breakfast.

And that's about it. I checked out and continued my journey.

Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, 11 April 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post your stay with us. I will be sure to pass on your KUDOs to our front desk staff.

Travel safe
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 4 April 2012

We had a photo crew staying for a week at the Hilton Garden Inn recently, and the staff and the property helped make our work go very smoothly. They opened the breakfast area early to accommodate our early departure times, and the staff assisted quickly with any room or storage needs as they came up, and with a smile. The parking is convenient and could easily accommodate our variety of large vehicles. Also, having wifi throughout the hotel was an advantage as well, and without paying an additional daily fee.

We would definitely come back at the next opportunity. We highly recommmend.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, 5 April 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post your stay with us. I was happy to see that our dining room staff was able to accomodate your group for breakfast. thank you for the reccamendation.

We hope to have the opportunity to host your group again in the near future.

Albany, Oregon
Reviewed 31 March 2012

We flew into Las Vegas to start a big driving tour of the Grand Canyon/Sedona needing a one night stay and had no interest in the strip. We are Hilton Honor gold so get free breakfast at HGIs. Breakfast runs about $10/person otherwise. This site was all that we expect from HGI including a microwave, mini fridge, comfortable bedding/bed and outdoor pool/hottub well maintained. This 2 queen accommodation was under $100 with tax. Strip mall like location with an unattractive, huge casino sign across the street but we did not see the lights from or sounds from that establishment during our stay. There were a few signs of wear that did not significant impact our stay like somewhat dingy hall carpeting. It was warm enough to swim outside this last week of March.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to posting your stay with us. Hope you enjoyed your trip to Sedona and the Grand Canyon hopefully you were able to do the sky walk there.

Phoenix
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Our soccer team stayed in this hotel during a soccer tournament. The hotel staff was very helpful with directions and making sure we had all we needed. The breakfast was great for our hungry team! The pool was heated which made for lots of fun for the kids. We got a great affordable rate and booking multiple rooms for a group discount was made very easy! Hotel location was great...we could walk to Starbucks!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, 24 March 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post your stay with us, I hope your socer tournament went well.

Glad to see you enjoyed our breakfast