“Love staying away from the Strip”

Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson
Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Henderson
Reviewed 7 May 2012

No question that staying away from the Strip is a more pleasant experience. When we got our first room, we noticed that the toilet seat was not clean. We called the front desk and were immediately given another room. We appreciate the prompt attention to our concerns. The beds were very comfortable; the water pressure in the shower was good. Parking was a bit tight when coming home late from the strip. Luckily, there were a few parking spaces in the back lot to park at. We didn't get a chance to try breakfast as we slept in; however, the lemonade in the lobby was cold and refreshing. We love the location of the hotel.. right near the Sunset Casino, not far from the Galleria mall. There are also quite a few shopping nearby (Nordstrom Rack, TJ Maxx) and restaurants near the hotel as well. We used the business center to make some printouts, which is complimentary and appreciated! All in all, we felt the hotel was quiet, which certainly could be an issue if you stayed at a hotel on the Strip. Couple of areas for improvements: we were a bit taken back on checkout day that check-out was at 11am. 11am for a hotel away from the Strip? I've stayed at many Hilton Garden Inn's (and I'm a Gold) and have not been at a hotel where check-out was at 11 versus 12. We know the hotels on the Strip have a checkout at 11am and most if not all do not extend checkouts without a fee. Luckily, our request for an extended check-out of 1 hour was granted to allow us to shower and pack. The pantry was a bit understocked and we would like to see it replenished, especially for a long weekend stay. All in all, we would come back to this Hilton in our next visit to Las Vegas.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side (away from casino) are quieter, especially on a Friday night where there mig...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your stay with us. I was glad to see you were able to enjoy the fresh lemonade in the lobby and utilize our business center. Hopefully you can catch our breakfast on your next visit.

I have forwarded your comment to our housekeeping manager regarding your toilet.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Have a great day

Reviewed 28 April 2012

We are back again at a favorite hotel.
Katie and Sentry and all the staff are so pleasant and helpful. This location has everything nearby (except "the Strip")
and is a peaceful respite from the Casinos. We will return.

• Stayed: April 2012
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your visit with and a Big THANK YOU for being a loyal guest to our hotel and for recognizing Katey and Sentry.

I will be sure to share your reveiw with them.

Reviewed 26 April 2012

I stayed 2 nights and had meetings in the meeting room at the hotel. The room was clean and comfortable and the facilities are spacious and well maintained. The wireless was free and fast. My rate included a full breakfast, which was delicious. You could order off the menu or take from the buffet, or both. The business center had two computers and a free color printer, which I used to print out some figures needed for a presentation. It's walking distance to Sunset Station Casino, which has several restaurants and bars inside. I don't like staying in casino's, but it's not bad to have one within walking distance. The room was very quiet and I got a good nights sleep both nights. I would definitely stay here again on my next trip to LAS

1  Thank Martin B

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to post your stay with us. I was glad to see you were able to enjoy many of our amenities in the hotel. I will be sure to share you KUDOS with our chef and the breakfast staff.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

Traveling and stopped for the night. Comfortable and clean room. Nice gym. We were tired and
ate in their restaurant; food pretty good. Starbucks across the street.

Room Tip: 2nd floor room away from parking lot.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your stay with us and for allowing us to be your host while in Henderson. I'm glad you liked the the GYM it is one of our more popular amenities

Reviewed 20 April 2012

Only stayed for 1 night prior to departure from Las Vegas Airport. Property is in good shape and rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast is a bit overpriced but then again maybe not for Vegas area. Guess I am just spoiled with free breakfast at Hampton Inns. Staff was friendly.

1  Thank tannedon
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your stay with us, always good to see when we have Impressed our guess. for future reservation please look into our bed and breakfast package as it can be a nice savings especially with multiple guess.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

I have stayed at a lot of hotels, although this is the first trip to Vegas, and this hotel was the best! The staff wasn't only friendly, but very helpful! We had over 60 people with our group, and I never saw anyone unhappy, or inattentive! Jordan was our first contact when he picked us up at the airport! He made us feel right at home right from the start! The rest of the staff was just the same way! The rooms were very comfortable, the food delicious, and the grounds beautiful and peaceful! The lobby/sitting area was very relaxing and a great place to sit and converse with friends! All I can say is, "I'll be back!"

Room Tip: If you want to get away from the noise of the machines and loud people, this is the place to come! A...

Cheri,

Thank you for taking the time to post your stay. I loved your title of " I'll Be Back" and we look forward to hosting you again soon!!

I will be sure to share you KUDOS with our chef reagrding your dining experience

Reviewed 14 April 2012

From the warm welcome at the front desk to the wonderful atmosphere...I couldn't ask for better in business travel! The staff is very customer oriented. The food for breakfast as well as room service is incredible...very fresh, well prepared and the staff is amazing! Sorry to use so many adjectives, but I was pleased from the minute I walked in the door to the moment I checked out! The rooms were comfortable, very clean, and decorated very tastefully. I will ALWAYS stay at this hotel when visiting Las Vegas. Thanks especially to Bryce, Vicky, Carmela, ALL chefs, and the other hotel staff. You are the BEST!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your stay with us. It is alwasy great to see when we have accomplished our misson to "Impress Guess"

I will be sure to share your KUDOS with Bryce, Vicky, Carmela, ALL chefs.