No question that staying away from the Strip is a more pleasant experience. When we got our first room, we noticed that the toilet seat was not clean. We called the front desk and were immediately given another room. We appreciate the prompt attention to our concerns. The beds were very comfortable; the water pressure in the shower was good. Parking was a bit tight when coming home late from the strip. Luckily, there were a few parking spaces in the back lot to park at. We didn't get a chance to try breakfast as we slept in; however, the lemonade in the lobby was cold and refreshing. We love the location of the hotel.. right near the Sunset Casino, not far from the Galleria mall. There are also quite a few shopping nearby (Nordstrom Rack, TJ Maxx) and restaurants near the hotel as well. We used the business center to make some printouts, which is complimentary and appreciated! All in all, we felt the hotel was quiet, which certainly could be an issue if you stayed at a hotel on the Strip. Couple of areas for improvements: we were a bit taken back on checkout day that check-out was at 11am. 11am for a hotel away from the Strip? I've stayed at many Hilton Garden Inn's (and I'm a Gold) and have not been at a hotel where check-out was at 11 versus 12. We know the hotels on the Strip have a checkout at 11am and most if not all do not extend checkouts without a fee. Luckily, our request for an extended check-out of 1 hour was granted to allow us to shower and pack. The pantry was a bit understocked and we would like to see it replenished, especially for a long weekend stay. All in all, we would come back to this Hilton in our next visit to Las Vegas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- *The Garden Grille will be under renovation from November 23, 2015 until February 1, 2016. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. We look forward to impressing you in 2016!* The Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson is conveniently located on US-95/93 at Exit 64 and I-215. Our hotel is minutes away from the Las Vegas Strip, 10 miles from McCarran International Airport (LAS) and a short drive to Lake Mead National Recreation Area. Enjoy onsite dining, a fully stocked lounge and bar area, as well as delicious room service. Host a meeting with more than 2,025 square feet of meeting space available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson Hotel Henderson
- Hilton Garden Inn Henderson
- Hilton Henderson
- Henderson Hilton Garden Inn