Took a redeye into Vegas from Philadelphia Tuesday night. The plan was to drive to the Grand Canyon Wednesday morning. Exhausted, we arrived at HGI early Wednesday morning. Checkin was efficient, bed was comfortable and the sleep divine. A free breakfast at hotel was the perfect start for our 12 mile hike.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- *The Garden Grille will be under renovation from November 23, 2015 until February 1, 2016. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. We look forward to impressing you in 2016!* The Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson is conveniently located on US-95/93 at Exit 64 and I-215. Our hotel is minutes away from the Las Vegas Strip, 10 miles from McCarran International Airport (LAS) and a short drive to Lake Mead National Recreation Area. Enjoy onsite dining, a fully stocked lounge and bar area, as well as delicious room service. Host a meeting with more than 2,025 square feet of meeting space available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson Hotel Henderson
- Hilton Garden Inn Henderson
- Hilton Henderson
- Henderson Hilton Garden Inn