The air conditioning unit was efficient, and that's saying something on a 111-degree high summer day. Exterior hotel appearance is impressive, not so much once you head down a corridor to your room. A variety of fresh snacks and sandwiches are available for purchase near the front desk, priced the way you'd expect for a grilled chicken sandwich garnished with sliced tomatoes sold in a hotel lobby. The walls are dense and our room was quiet, quiet, quiet...the pillows weren't bad for a hotel, either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- *The Garden Grille will be under renovation from November 23, 2015 until February 1, 2016. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. We look forward to impressing you in 2016!* The Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson is conveniently located on US-95/93 at Exit 64 and I-215. Our hotel is minutes away from the Las Vegas Strip, 10 miles from McCarran International Airport (LAS) and a short drive to Lake Mead National Recreation Area. Enjoy onsite dining, a fully stocked lounge and bar area, as well as delicious room service. Host a meeting with more than 2,025 square feet of meeting space available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson Hotel Henderson
- Hilton Garden Inn Henderson
- Hilton Henderson
- Henderson Hilton Garden Inn