“Great value prices for a very nice hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Henderson
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We had been travelling and rather than pay Saturday night prices in Las Vegas decided to stay in Henderson. What a good decision that turned out to be. For around £65 we found a lovely hotel with a great pool that stayed open late. The rooms are very well furnished and the staff were very professional.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Kiley R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here with us! So glad you enjoyed the hotel and staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

I travel regularly to Las Vegas to work. I like this hotel because they treat me like family remembering my name and my special needs. I am welcomed back with a smile and they work to accommodate my every need. I have stayed at other hotels in Las Vegas during the last 13 years I have worked in Las Vegas and never found any hotel to try so hard to please me. As a result I will drive farther to my work meetings in order to stay at this hotel. After a hard day working I especially like to be able to come back to this hotel to eat rather than making another stop before returning for the night. It has a great location and easy access off and on the freeway. Kevin manages the restaurant and the food is the best.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for choosing to stay with us again and again - we appreciate you returning each time you are in the Las Vegas area. I am glad to hear that you always enjoy your stay and that Kevin is always helpful! I will be sure to share your comments with him and the rest of the team. We will see you soon!

Reviewed 7 August 2014

This is a very nice, clean well run hotel. You will find most of the staff is extremely accommodating and want to make your stay perfect. But if you are a woman, or do not like rude, lazy bartenders, stay away from the bar. Food is excellent, but you have to put up with a bartender that will ignore you or make comments about your food choices or act like it is a big deal to tweak a meal to suit your needs/taste. Be prepared to accept what she has available and do not expect her to get anything you would like even if you are going to be a guest at the hotel for a month or two. If you are a man, you may find this not to be true as she seems to treat men at the bar differently or they will tolerate her poor service.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Me and my family really like this hotel and its location. The hotel was very busy this year during our visit which is a good thing as there is a lot of competition in the area. As I have probably said before the location is good if you have a car and it is an easy drive to the Airport and to Las Vegas strip. Good restaurants close by such as the Macaroni Grill and a new Outback was opening in July-14 unfortunately the week after we were in the area. This Outback will be less than 1/2 mile away. The Tony Roma's in the same area has closed down.
Back to the hotel: I don't think we have seen the same staff at front desk and in restaurant two years in a row. The present front desk staff were helpful but not as friendly as those of previous years. On the other hand there have been improvements with the staff working in the breakfast area in the mornings and cooked breakfast was very good.
I hope we can afford to travel across from Ireland again in the future.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I recently stayed at the HGI Vegas/Henderson and have only positive things to say about it. As a frequent traveler, I stay in numerous hotels annually and the Hilton Garden Inn Brand, and this hotel specifically, have solidified my choice when traveling to Vegas for business or leisure. Milan at the Front Desk checked me in late at night and was a breath of fresh air after two layovers that day. He informed me of all the necessary specs about the hotel and also gave me some bottled water even though I was not a Hilton Honor's member. That is EXCELLENT customer service. The little things count and he was spot on. The manager Kiley, was also an excellent representative of the Hilton Garden Inn Brand. He allowed for me a late check-out since I had a later flight, and also chatted with me for awhile about the city and surrounding area. This staff is wonderful, they are prompt with their service, courteous to their guests, and most importantly they maintain beautiful property. I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Vegas/Henderson area. At this Hotel, you are not a number, you are a guest, and you receive spectacular service across the entire spectrum. Thanks again for an amazing stay!

John (Minneapolis)

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Kiley R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2014

I am happy to hear you found our hotel and staff enjoyable. It was good seeing again last week; we look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

The air conditioning unit was efficient, and that's saying something on a 111-degree high summer day. Exterior hotel appearance is impressive, not so much once you head down a corridor to your room. A variety of fresh snacks and sandwiches are available for purchase near the front desk, priced the way you'd expect for a grilled chicken sandwich garnished with sliced tomatoes sold in a hotel lobby. The walls are dense and our room was quiet, quiet, quiet...the pillows weren't bad for a hotel, either.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Pretty standard with a better than average lobby. Room was good with quiet closing doors. A/C came on and off even with fan in on mode. Breakfast was good and prompt with free breakfast for diamond members. The evening service was poor - waited 20 minutes for service and finally went to the bar and ask if they serve tables (only 4 people there) and she said she didn't see me. Yeah, right. I'd give it a 3.5. Okay for the right price.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Kiley R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Thank you for your review. I am very happy to hear your overall experience was positive and you enjoyed our hotel. I am sorry to hear about the long wait in our restaurant, thank you for letting us know. We hope to see you again soon!