Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas South
Holiday Inn Express Henderson(Henderson)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$101
Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson(Henderson)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$118
GardenInn.com
US$72
US$51
Sunset Station Hotel and Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$70
US$177
US$144
US$136
US$103
  • Pool
M Resort Spa Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$165
Orbitz.com
US$495
US$450
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleangreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastbreakfast stafflas vegaseasy accessnice breakfastgreat roomconvenient locationbusiness tripking suitewould stay here againbusiness centeroff the stripshuttle servicenice stay
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We were there for a family wedding. I was impressed with the friendly staff! I get up rather early, and someone always greeted me when I went for coffee. During the cocktail/happy hour we were served chili with bread and salad. Such a welcome after traveling all day and not wanting to fight a crowd at a restaurant! They had a nice breakfast for our group on Sunday in a private room.

Room Tip: Not applicable.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
ddelpit, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas South, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Jen S, It was our pleasure to have you stay at our hotel. It brings us great joy as a team to know you enjoyed our breakfast and staff performance. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our overall services and are pleased to hear that we have succeeded. Again, thank you and we hope to see you in the future. We love having you here!

Reviewed 17 November 2013

The Hampton in Henderson, NV was great. We attended a wedding in Las Vagas. We used their shuttle service and couldn't have been more pleased. The breakfast was wonderful. All employees we dealt with were very pleasant and efficient.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank suzannepj2016

Thank you for review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed our breakfast, shuttle service, and our staff performance. The staff works very hard to offer great customer service and it brings us great joy as a team to know when we have succeeded. Again, thank you and we hope to see you in the future. We love having you here

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Let me start by saying we rolled into the Hampton Inn without a reservation and got one of the last rooms available. We had just come from spending a week camping in Death Valley and thoroughly enjoyed the hot shower and comfortable bed. The only thing lacking was a working television. Here we were at 6pm ready to just lay in bed and vegetate in front of the television and it did not work. We called the front desk and they told us "yea we know you will have to purchase a pay channel if you want to watch something." Really? You can't offer me one free movie to compensate for the fact that you put me in a room you knowingly did not have a working TV. Yes I was in Vegas and I should be out all night gambling, but I just wanted to relax tonight. Spent the next night at the Hilton Garden Inn with a working television and the room was twice the size.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thanks so much for filling out a survey regarding your recent stay with us! I was very concerned to read you review regarding your recent experience. First of all I would like to sincerely apologize for the TV & service issue you encountered during your recent stay. I have shared your comment with our staff members in order to improve our consistency in providing excellent customer service to all our guests. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 702-385-2200, if I can be of any further assistance.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

I recently stayed four nights at the Hampton Inn & Suites South Las Vegas, attending an employment conference nearby. At first, my associate and I were impressed with this facility, and we were already discussing plans to shift our lodging for future business trips to this location. On the third day--after the room had been cleaned-- I discovered animal feces under the desk, exactly where I was placing my canvas briefcase each day. We were on the third floor which is off-limits for pets, so a previous occupant must have sneaked one in. It was now after-hours for the housekeeping staff so, after snapping a photo of the animal doo-doo, we cleaned up the mess. The feces adhered to the carpet, so it must have been there for a while!! In view of the 100% Satisfaction Hampton guarantee that is prominently displayed at the front desk--something like "if your room isn't clean we don't expect you to pay"--we then showed the photo to a front desk staffer, who sympathized but offered no recourse. Upon check-out a day or two later, we showed the photo to another front desk staffer who promised us that the manager would contact us by e-mail within the hour and make good on the guarantee. A few hours later--nothing. So I called from the airport and spelled out the situation and my contact info again on the staffer's voice mail I was connected to. Days later--still nothing. When the rubber hit the road, these folks failed miserably! Why issue such an empty satisfaction guarantee? Instead, just remove those front desk plaques and replace them with something that more honestly reads: "Stay Here At Your Own Risk."

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
6  Thank Mister W

Please let me first apologize for not contacting you sooner, as I thought when you spoke with our Assistant General Manager this issue had been resolved. Let me say that we strive to provide excellent service and provide a top of the line product, so hearing that there was a cleanliness issue was both upsetting and surprising to me. Housekeeping found no evidence of a pet or pet waste anywhere in the room, which is strange since you said it adhered to the carpet. Also, that room was cleaned and inspected by a supervisor prior to your arrival, which makes me wonder if it is at all possible that the waste was contracted outside and brought in on your bag somehow. Either way, I’d like to make the situation right with you, as it is my personal goal to make sure all of our guests are satisfied with their experience. I definitely stand by our Hampton 100% guarantee, so please contact me directly at destiny.delpit@hilton.com if you’d like to discuss further.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I had a nice stay and the staff did all they could to accomodate the needs of my group. The breakfast was varied form day to day, I liked the change. I had only wished that the shuttles would continue later into the evening / gone to the strip, this would have made it superior service.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Kristina C

Thank you for taking the time to post comments regarding your recent visit to our hotel. We are so glad to see you enjoyed our breakfast, and staff performance. In regards to extending our shuttle you offer a great idea, and I will be sure to look into it.
Thanks again, and we hope to see you again in the future!