“Great place to stay and pet friendly!!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas South
Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Henderson
Moraga, United States
“Great place to stay and pet friendly!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

Nice location, updated furnishings and clean as well as pet friendly! I travel with a trailer for work and the parking was great! Plenty of room and large parking spaces and easy to turn around. Many restaurants near by and not to far from the strip! I enjoyed my stay and will be back with the family and pet for a weekend in Las Vegas.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Brent M
ddelpit, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas South, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
At Hampton Inn & Suites, we want all our guests to have the best experience. Therefore, our hotel is a pet-friendly property, and we always welcome pets! We appreciate your comments regarding our location and are so glad to see you enjoyed your stay. Again thank you and we look forward to serving you in the future. We love having you here!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Salt Lake City, Utah
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

Nice desk Clerk but breakfast was very poor, not up to Hampton's regular standards. The comforters were balled up and lumpy and not adequate for warmth. When asked to have a different comforter, we were brought the same problem comforter. Probably would not stay at the Hampton again, in spite of the convenient location.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We regret to hear that you were not impressed with our breakfast, and can definitely understand your frustration. I have already spoken with our breakfast team regarding the matter. In regards to our hotel bedding, all our bedding is part of the Hampton Cloud 9 Collection. Which is a Hampton corporate standard. I am happy to let you know, that in 2014 Hampton corporate will be updating the Hampton standard bedding for all Hampton hotels. Comments (good or bad) from guest like you help us improve our customer’s experience, and we really do appreciate it. Thank you and we hope you give us a second chance in the future.
Rancho Palos Verdes
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

We were staying here for my sons baseball tournament. When we walked in our room it was hot and muggy. We turned on the AC and left for my sons game. What we didn't know is that the AC was broken and when we returned to our room that evening after the game it felt like a sauna! We asked for someone to come fix the AC but were told that maintenance leaves at 5pm. The next morning we were told that maintenance would fix the AC. When we returned to the room that evening once again our room felt like a sauna and our room not to be touched by housekeeping. I would say the communication at this hotel is poor. The only positive thing about our stay was an Italian restaurant next door name Angelina's. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013
We regret to hear about the A/C & service issue and can definitely understand your frustration. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and would welcome the opportunity to discuss the issue with you. I have shared your comment with our staff members in order to improve our consistency in providing excellent customer service to all our guests. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 702-385-2200, if I can be of any further assistance.
Boerne, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

Our first experience at this hotel was so excellent in every way we opted to stay here again and were not disappointed. Friendly, helpful staff, CLEAN well maintained rooms and great free breakfast. What a class act in every way!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Marilyn K, it was a pleasure to have you stay with us again! Thanks so much for your review regarding your recent stays. We appreciate your positive comments regarding our staff friendliness, and the cleanliness of our hotel. Again, thank you and we hope to see you in the future. We love having you here
Morrisville, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

We were there for a family wedding. I was impressed with the friendly staff! I get up rather early, and someone always greeted me when I went for coffee. During the cocktail/happy hour we were served chili with bread and salad. Such a welcome after traveling all day and not wanting to fight a crowd at a restaurant! They had a nice breakfast for our group on Sunday in a private room.

Room Tip: Not applicable.
Green Features: I hung up my towel twice so that I could use it again, but room service switched it out anyway. Would like to see that change. I also did not see recycling available.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Jen S, It was our pleasure to have you stay at our hotel. It brings us great joy as a team to know you enjoyed our breakfast and staff performance. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our overall services and are pleased to hear that we have succeeded. Again, thank you and we hope to see you in the future. We love having you here!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

The Hampton in Henderson, NV was great. We attended a wedding in Las Vagas. We used their shuttle service and couldn't have been more pleased. The breakfast was wonderful. All employees we dealt with were very pleasant and efficient.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends

1 Thank suzannepj2016
Thank you for review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed our breakfast, shuttle service, and our staff performance. The staff works very hard to offer great customer service and it brings us great joy as a team to know when we have succeeded. Again, thank you and we hope to see you in the future. We love having you here
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

Let me start by saying we rolled into the Hampton Inn without a reservation and got one of the last rooms available. We had just come from spending a week camping in Death Valley and thoroughly enjoyed the hot shower and comfortable bed. The only thing lacking was a working television. Here we were at 6pm ready to just lay in bed and vegetate in front of the television and it did not work. We called the front desk and they told us "yea we know you will have to purchase a pay channel if you want to watch something." Really? You can't offer me one free movie to compensate for the fact that you put me in a room you knowingly did not have a working TV. Yes I was in Vegas and I should be out all night gambling, but I just wanted to relax tonight. Spent the next night at the Hilton Garden Inn with a working television and the room was twice the size.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Thanks so much for filling out a survey regarding your recent stay with us! I was very concerned to read you review regarding your recent experience. First of all I would like to sincerely apologize for the TV & service issue you encountered during your recent stay. I have shared your comment with our staff members in order to improve our consistency in providing excellent customer service to all our guests. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 702-385-2200, if I can be of any further assistance.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henderson
Enterprise
South Point Hotel, Casino and Spa

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas South? Share your experiences!