My wife and two dogs stayed here in mid November, 2013. Located pretty close to the middle of St. Rose Pkwy, you would think there isn't much around, but it's not as isolated as you think. Close to Eastern, there is everything you could need in a 2 mile radius. Free shuttle to strip. Stayed in ground level 1 KING STUDIO SUITE W/SOFABED. Room is clean and comfortable. 7/11, local bar/Restaurant/poker lounge (ate there one night, food was average, casual environment), Starbucks, Subway all within a VERY short walk. If you chose this hotel, I would imagine you have a car, but you could survive w/o.
Room has double high ceilings and has a very spacious feeling layout. It is still a studio layout, but spacious and perfect for a couple. Parents may want to seek the true suite layout, for a 'hideaway'. Comfortable couch (folds out into bed I believe) & bed. Flatscreen tv. Desk with extra chair. Partial kitchenette with micro, fridge (no freezer), and sink. Didn't expect it, but to clarify, no stove, dishes, or silverware. Closet with hangers, iron and board. Didn't locate a safe, which I thought was listed, and would be nice. Bathroom had a hair dryer. Only real complaint was the cheap cheap one ply commercial toilet paper was "crap", no pun intended. It would be nice if hotels that use this stuff would not use it in the suites, at a minimum. Shower water pressure and temp were perfect. Window slid opened all the way for nice days. Couch faces bed, so if folded out into a bed, the two beds would be foot to foot in the same room, but a good 10 ft. between the two.
Free wifi. Free Continental Breakfast with fresh waffles, fruit, gluten free bread, soy milk option for cereals, hot oatmeal, and more. Heated pool and spa.
We stayed on a Thursday through Sunday night. Only excessive noise was when the neighboring room had visitors over one early evening. Walls did as well as could be against the loud mans voice. All other noises were null.
They also gave us an end of building room, which we appreciated with the dogs. Accommodating and friendly staff met every need. There also happens to be a doggie hotel/day care facility that is right next to this hotel, but we did not use it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas South is situated in Henderson, just minutes from McCarran International Airport and the famous Las Vegas Strip. Experience all the excitement of Vegas with the downtown Freemont Street Experience and the Las Vegas Strip just a short 15-minute drive from the hotel. Or enjoy the style and sophistication of The M Resort and Green Valley Ranch Resort, each just two miles from the hotel. Treat yourself to a day of shopping and dining at Town Square or visit the breathtaking Red Rock Canyon and Hoover Dam. Discover Lake Mead Recreation area or go skiing and hiking on Mount Charleston. Unwind in a spacious Guest Room or choose a Suite, both featuring a 42" flat panel HD TV and a microwave and refrigerator. Wake up with Hampton’s free hot breakfast and sip on tea and coffee at any time of day in the cozy lobby. Set close to a number of businesses, this Henderson / South Las Vegas hotel offers versatility, functionality, and space. Host a meeting or event for up to 125 guests in one of our three distinct meeting rooms. Catch up with work in the business center and stay in touch with free high speed internet access throughout the hotel. Re-energize in the fitness center or plunge into the pool and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Henderson - South Las Vegas Hotel Henderson
- Hampton Inn And Suites Henderson - South Las Vegas
- Hampton Inn Henderson
- Henderson Hampton Inn