“Great Day of Fishing”

FishFinders Guide Service
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Fish Lake Mead On A Ranger 2300 Bay Boat With The The Top Rated Lake Mead Fishing Guide, Las Vegas Bass Pro Shops Fishing Guide Captain Kevin Durham of FishFinders Guide Service.
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We had a great day fishing strippers with Kevin. He’s a really skilled guide who works hard to ensure that everyone is comfortable and has a great time. We all caught several fish and had a blast. The boys had so much fun! Thanks Kevin for a great day!!

1  Thank T M
"boat"
"fished"
"vegas"

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

My husband has a big interest in striper fishing and selected Kevin Durham to be our guide on our first trip to Lake Mead. He was right on time and had a very comfortable bay boat to accommodate the two of us. I'm not into fishing but wanted my husband to have a good experience, which he did! Captain Kevin did a good job explaining what we needed to do and sharing his expertise and techniques. He seems like he would be a good choice for families with kids or parties with new fishermen because of his patient style. (He even managed to coax me into pulling one in and holding it up for a picture.) He's also good for experienced sportsmen because he can provide expert insight. I think he would provide personable service to any group.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Kevin killed it for me and my nephew and his father. We caught some bait and hooked over 10 stripers and landed a bunch of nice ones. My nephew is hooked on fishing now. Thanks!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile