“Garlic Knots = Nirvava”
Review of Bistro Pizza

Bistro Pizza
Ranked #118 of 732 Restaurants in Henderson
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Description: We are a local neighborhood pizzeria. Great friendly staff and casual relaxed atmosphere. Families love us and we're very kid friendly. We've got games, scrabble boards, etc. to keep you busy while you wait, and you can color right on the tables. Stop in, and give us a try. You can always call in ahead with your order, if you're short on time. Lastly, we are CLOSED on Tuesdays.
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I was stunned at how good the Garlic knots were. Perfect combination of aroma, texture and taste. Also ordered the bistro salad and a Hawaiian Stromboli. Couldn't come close to finishing it all. Can't wait to try the other menu choices. Strip mall location.

1  Thank Sharron G

Reviewed 29 January 2014

We went for the gluten-free pizza and it didn't disappoint. Also had their regular pizza and it too was good. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Recently we dined at Bistro Pizza and I must say it was really good. The owner took our order and seemed happy to answer any questions we had about the menu. I really like seeing businesses like these where the owner is actively involved-their desire to succeed really shines through in their food and service. Whenever I can, I like to support the small business places over the established chains, and this is a place we will definitely be seeing more of.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Wanting to try a different pizza place near my new residence, I came across this little shop next to a dance studio in a strip mall. The owner was the order-taker, chef, server and cashier. Even though he was quite occupied, he still made time to be welcoming and cordial. He had two young assistants to keep things clean. We ordered a large pizza with three toppings (about $20). The crust was very tasty, as was the red sauce. The pizza was hand-tossed and gluten free. I was very impressed with the food and although most of their customers were take-out, there were five or six booths that were comfortable for dining in. I would certainly return.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

We enjoyed the food and fun at the Bistro. This was our first trip to Las Vegas and we tried to explore and taste many of the restaurants on the strip. This was one that we found mid-day and it was packed so we knew the food must be good and it did not disappoint.