“not good for us”

Mount Pleasant
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“not good for us”
Reviewed 19 March 2013

We are not overly crazy about fastfood, so I am already going in knowing I am just hungry and need something. The food was not good. Hard chicken, crab rangoon was horrible, and I dont think any crab. I guess overall it was what we thought.

Visited March 2013

Boulder City, Nevada
“Veggies Cooked to Order!”
Reviewed 27 February 2013

I live in Boulder City and this is the location where we eat regularly. I always go inside and actually look at all the entrees before ordering so that I can see which looks the freshest. They're always good about asking if you'd like to try a sample of anything and this last visit they told me I could have their fresh veggies instead of rice or noodles. I was delighted to know they cook these to order so they're always hot and fresh. It's consistently clean and the food as good as any Chinese I've had in a sit down restaurant.

Visited February 2013
Lawrence, Kansas
“Quick and yummy”
Reviewed 20 February 2013

Fresh and delicious. The food was fresh, warm, and made in front of my eyes. Lots of entree options.

Visited February 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Express”
Reviewed 16 January 2013

It was good and fresh, I like the idea that they let you taste your food before you buy it. They love giving you big portions to make sure you get enough.

Visited January 2013
Henderson, Nevada
“lunch or dinner”
Reviewed 20 December 2012

Fresh Asian food, you choose by looking or even tasting before you buy. Good size portions, friendly staff, clean stores and prices you can afford make this one TERRIFIC

Visited November 2012