“Fast Food That's Awful”

Panda Express
Ranked #271 of 698 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Most likely you are familiar with the Panda experience..Located in virtually every food court in every mall across the country, Panda is cheap Chinese food at it's worst. If you're undemanding as to a semblance of taste, if you're solely concerned with cheap prices, you've found the 'perfect' Chinese fast food.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

Depending on wich one you visit in Vegas, it can be amazing. Most of them here skimp on the food and quality. The best one is in the Galleria Mall. they give you good portions and the freshest food.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

The food is excellent... Tastes great, fresh ingredients.. But I get explosive diarrhea everytime I eat, must be an ingredient they use in their food. So I always carry pepto bismol when I go there. Enjoy

Reviewed 24 March 2013

Panda Express is like McDonalds....a chain with the same menu whereever I've tried it. Last one was near Solana Beach California...others include Cedar Hill, Texas.
Food is a mixture of unhealthy yet tasty dishes like the orange chicken with batter covering or sauces and the vegetables that are good if fresh and can be ordered separate from the sweet and salty sauces. I usually get the pai chai chicken...has peppers.
They used to have chow mein crispy instead of the noodle choice. This or the rice take up half the plate (must be cheaper than entre for them to scoop piles of the stuff on the plate)
While I would not recommend this kind of food more than once a month or so because of health and weight effects, it does the trick for an inexpensive chinese tasty meal without having to sit down and wait like P E. Changs where the restaurant atmosphere is better than the food.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

We are not overly crazy about fastfood, so I am already going in knowing I am just hungry and need something. The food was not good. Hard chicken, crab rangoon was horrible, and I dont think any crab. I guess overall it was what we thought.

Been to Panda Express? Share your experiences!