“Lil' Getaway”

Ranked #19 of 25 Hotels in Henderson
Las vegas
“Lil' Getaway”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2011

A few friends and I just stayed here for a quick little getaway and it was fun. We hung out at the pool and jacuzzi at night and mostly had the place to ourselves. We woke up early and had a delicious meal at Denny's. Next time we hope to take in a movie at their theaters.

Room Tip: This place has great discounts--keep a lookout.
Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
Lindon, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2011

Fiesta Henderson is in a great location, away from all the noise and confusion of the strip. It is a nice facility and the staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and well appointed. The casino offers a wide selection of games, and the buffet is excellent. What more could you ask for at the reasonable prices?

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2011

im a local and recently stayed at fiesta henderson me and my girlfriend just wanted to get away for the night to relax and enjoy ourselves the room was very nice beds were comfy and employess were very friendly deffinetly would stay there again had dinner at amigos food was great played slots and some blackjack dealer was very friendly deffinetly had a good time will be back to do it again

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2011

had a great time here at fieata henderson
check in was quick and easy,room was ready for us upon arrival
casino is decorated with lots of different designs and lots of things to look at.
there is a big casino floor and also up the escalators by the gift shop leads up to the second floor where there is more machines,paper only bingo room and a big festival buffet.
the buffet has lots to pick from
soup&salad bar,seafood, Chinese,mxican,american bbq, Italian and pizza,also a mongoilan grill station where you get to pick what veggies you want and which meat and sauce you like then the chef cooks it for you on a big round mongolian grill quite fun to watch and this is all done right in front of you to see i highly recond this its great fun and you can choose what ever you like
also try ask for the "rail"before seating this is an area of the buffet that's on the edge and you can look down at the casino floor while you enjoy your food.
back down to the casino floor there is a Denny's,fuego's which is a steak house,amigo's which is Mexican we tried there for dinner it was great i highly recommend you ask for server "tiny" yes that's really his name
tiny was great at suggesting things we might like to try and asks about our food preference so he could recommend the right flavors really nice and took time to explain the menu.great food and reasonably price
aslo fast food choices Italian ,subway and fat burger, Starbucks for a good cup of coffee
huge movie theater with all the latest movies you could spend the whole trip here and never have to leave for anything also relax at the pool and enjoy the sunshine :):)

this is definety a place to come and check out with all the amenities fiesta henderson has to offer you wont be dissapointed.
and as a added bonus there are great views of las vegas and the entire strip right outside so book your next trip here and don't forget you cameras!

Room Tip: regular room you wont have time to sleep :)
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Henderson, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2011

As soon as I recieved invitation from Fiesta Henderson, I leaved a message, less 1/2 hour later John, Casino host called back, He makes every things smoothly easy during booking reservation, after 2 nights, I introduced paigow poker game at Fiesta to my relatives 10 of them book 3 more rooms on the same floor with mine. As check in we are satify with ours request, we enjoy generous floor man Louis Romeo, Friendly dealers with knowledge of table games. Buffet and Sunday's brunch:No long line, reasonable price, perfect selection for any age, International menu. After couple glass of Champain. WE cheer up...we will meet again at Fiesta Henderson the next 6 weeks in October 2011. It's near by Lake Las Vegas we enjoy Saturday night live bands, children love to be out side, childdren with Grand parents 13 of us sat at table game till 6 Am every night No mater good hand or bad hand we have the chance to win either "P" Pai-gow or "bonus" We enjoy the different of "P" Pai- gow we got paid good.

Room Tip: Nice cleanse with choices city view, Pool view easy access.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Henderson, Nevada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2011

For the first half of my stay everything went well. It wasn't until I went to sleep that the problems arose. I was told, upon booking my room, that the water int he casino was being turned off from midnight until 2 am for maintenance, which I was completely fine with seeing as I would most likely be sleeping. I was rudely awakened at 7 am to the sound of loud maintenance workers talking, and banging on my door. Upon getting up to answer it i stepped in immense amounts of water covering my hotel room floor. After opening it up the maintenance informed me that the room next door to mine had flooded due to someone leaving the bathtub on all night. I closed the door, removed my things from the floor in fear of damage, and tried to go back to sleep but it was difficult with all of the noise. Around 10 I was once again awakened to a maintenance working simply barging into my room. No knocking or anything. Jumping up, in my boxers, I quickly got him out of the room but was unable to go back to sleep so I simply gathered my things and went downstairs to checkout. Upon informing the people at the front desk, who tried to act oblivious to the situation, the only compensation I received was a free breakfast and some money off of my bill, but I was still forced to pay the bill which was extremely frustrating considering the events that had taken place.

Room Tip: Booking online saves time and allows you to book before you even get to the hotel.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank Sochalee
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2011

My husband and I stayed for one night due to the location and my having an early flight out of Vegas the next morning. We were VERY impressed with the look, feel and service of this establishment. We would definately stay again and again. I actually just sent a client from work up there as he also needed a room for an early flight out tomorrow. Historically he stays at the Railroad Pass - I was so impressed he was going to try Fiesta tonight.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo