“fiesta stay”

Ranked #18 of 25 Hotels in Henderson
Surprise, Arizona
“fiesta stay”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

We have been staying at Fiesta Henderson for years. It has everything you could want. My wife plays bingo and I do the horses and dogs sports book. The Sports book workers are great and knowlegeable. They have many times to play bingo and it is reasonably priced. We also ate at the restaurants and they also are priced right

Room Tip: All rooms are great
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
Whitehorse, Yukon
Reviewed 14 December 2013

We liked this hotel a lot though some people might find it out of date and basic - have to say the staff were some of the nicest we have ever dealt with in Vegas area - they were all great!! Check in was swift and pleasant through the casino. A bit smokey and the hotel shows its age - walls, towels and carpets are thin, rooms are what I would call basic but they were clean and the bed was comfy. Room temperature was readily controlled. Price was very reasonable and the atmosphere was just so unpretentious that we felt comfortable here.
There is a nice little gift shop and several restaurants - best was the Mexican place that had fantastic service and a nice salsa bar! Drink prices were great -
We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again - it is easy to get to off the main highway and the service was just great - but don't expect fancy or plush - it is not!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank muklukmary
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Let me start by saying that the room was clean, including the bathroom. . The front desk person was nice, but assigned us a King room when we had reserved two Queens. He changed it with no problem and very quickly. The mattresses were OK, could have been more firm. Could hear through the walls, water running, but no voices. Guess it depends which room you are in? Woke up at 4am, could hear a vibrating buzzing noise, maybe the air conditoner in another room? It was not loud enough to wake me, but could definately hear it once awake. No hot water at around 7am, did have it back by 8am. Also, another hotel with really low toilets; please I beg all hotels to change to the comfort-height toilets, ASAP. If you can get the room comp'd, or at a really low rate, I would say it is acceptable. Have stayed here before and did not have as many problems, so it may depend which room you are in. Don't know when this happened, but the Fiesta Henderson no longers offers a breakfast buffet; the Cafe was OK though.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Goodfoot0227
Henderson
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I was met with big smiles and a caring attitude. I am a disabled veteran and forgot to ask for a disable room. The front desk person looked at me and found one for me. I didn't have to ask. They made sure everything was ok. After an hour, they called and asked if the room was ok and could they do anything for me. Wow, bowled me over. I go to the VA hospital a lot and needed a place to stay. The Fiesta is a little ways away, but wouldn't trade it for anything else.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Ron C
Durham, North Carolina
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We stayed at Fiesta Henderson for a week. We have been coming every year for the past 15 plus. Nothing fancy, but suits our needs for a clean room with lots of good paying machines. We rent a car and go to other places to eat with the Las Vegas Advisor coupon book, see good shows at a discount and sight see. We usually stay for about $50.00 a night average by booking their internet specials a few months before we go. We could stay at fancier casinos, but we love the value this place offers. The locals play here so that tells you something. The staff is very nice and they sincerely aim to please.

Room Tip: ask for a room on floors 7 or 8 with a view of the strip. Better than looking at the air conditioni...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank magoo1958127
Aurora, Colorado
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

When we arrived, my husband had already made reservations but it still took about 20-30min to check in. The lady at the front desk was rude. The room was clean, until it was almost time for bed I heard a cricket under my heater. Also, the walls are paper thin and we heard the couple next to us having sex all night.

Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Amandalynn13
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 20 October 2013

On the road with my wife for 1,000 miles, thought this casino might be a nice stop and it offered good rates.
We were not disappointed. Nice, big, clean room with view of Vegas Strip.
Amenities not lacking, good service, coupons for discount at in-hotel restaurants.
Even with Las Vegas taxes, room was still very reasonable. Just don't spend all your money at the casino. No coffee in room, but Starbucks in lobby.
Would stay here again.